• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Has anybody been to Australia ?

member979979

Closed Account
I'm asking because I'm going there next month for a 3-week trip. Anybody have any tips on what to do or see?
I'll be visiting Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane and Cairns.

Spent a month in Sydney. It's a horrible place that should be burnt to the ground. I do recommend the aquarium and the wilidlife joint beside it, they're both down in the harbour, but apart from that, it bored me. Safe to say, "Mad Max" is a terrible advertisment for Australia.

As an Aussie I can tell you it's not as bad as the others have said, you just have to be careful of the Koalas, they look cute and cuddly but they're natures greatest killing machines.

As an Aussie I can tell you it's not as bad as the others have said, you just have to be careful of the Koalas, they look cute and cuddly but they're natures greatest killing machines.

And when you hold them You Might accidentally slip a finger in their asshole so .... you know ..... watch out :eek:

I lived there for 26 years, and I don't care for Sydney either. Melbourne is very trendy, all fashion and culture, so I don't like there much either, and Adelaide has the reputation of being the unofficial most boring city in the world. Don't get me wrong, Australia's the greatest place on Earth, but you might not get much from the places you are going. I lived in Brisbane for 5 years in my early twenties and I liked it, but not really sure if it suits tourists. Cairns is a great spot and you'll probably have the most fun there, it's a good spot for heading out to the Barrier Reef, there's plenty of short day trips you can take up to Cape Tribulation or the Atherton tablelands and see some rainforest, check out the Kuranda railway, it's a track that snakes it's way up the mountain to a little village that's worth a look. Cairns is also full of nightclubs that are full of horny backpacker chicks too.

member979979

Closed Account
I lived there for 26 years, and I don't care for Sydney either. Melbourne is very trendy, all fashion and culture, so I don't like there much either, and Adelaide has the reputation of being the unofficial most boring city in the world. Don't get me wrong, Australia's the greatest place on Earth, but you might not get much from the places you are going. I lived in Brisbane for 5 years in my early twenties and I liked it, but not really sure if it suits tourists. Cairns is a great spot and you'll probably have the most fun there, it's a good spot for heading out to the Barrier Reef, there's plenty of short day trips you can take up to Cape Tribulation or the Atherton tablelands and see some rainforest, check out the Kuranda railway, it's a track that snakes it's way up the mountain to a little village that's worth a look. Cairns is also full of nightclubs that are full of horny backpacker chicks too.

Part of this trip to to visit my sister who lives in Adelaide, so that area is a must.

Something I'm wondering, its winter there, does that ruin the experience?

It was winter when I went, and it got pretty nippy at night, but that was in Sydney which is the far south - up north it was maybe 30-something degrees even in July, the middle of their winter.

'accidentally' yeah right!
'finger' yeah right!

People, we have a koala fucker here!!

Koala Fucker Alert!!
Koala Fucker Alert!!
Koala Fucker Alert!!

Woo, woo, woo .... hold on there Bubb. :nono:

Okay, fine, I did it. And I loved it, and he loves me and we're going to move to France together and live happily and none of you with your judgemental disgusted looks is going to change how I feel about .... Trevor!!!

I love you Trev... :bowdown:

Woo, woo, woo .... hold on there Bubb. :nono:

Okay, fine, I did it. And I loved it, and he loves me and we're going to move to France together and live happily and none of you with your judgemental disgusted looks is going to change how I feel about .... Trevor!!!

I love you Trev... :bowdown:
Bloody french, they'll tolerate many perversions. Just so long as that Koala don't wear a Burkha! :D

Something I'm wondering, its winter there, does that ruin the experience?

You might see some pretty cold temps in Melbourne, ie frosts and such, maybe similar in Adelaide. Doubt you'll see below freezing in Sydney, definitely not in Brisbane, and you'll be in shorts and t-shirts in Cairns.