• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Happy St. Patty's Day from the Irish Red Head!

Erika Red

Official Checked Star Member
I want to wish all a Happy Saint Patrick's Day or Lá Fhéile Pádraig in the old tongue.

So "Tabhair póg dom, táim Éireannach" = Kiss me I am Irish :)

:hybrid:

Attachments

• St_Pat_080_640.jpg
    St_Pat_080_640.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 274

bahodeme

Closed Account
Erin Go Baugh to you Erika!

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Bottom's up!

Erika Red

And Happy St. Patty's day to you, too! Here's some advice:

LMAO - But I like my Green Beer - its a Boston Irish Tradition!

Okay then - "Pionta Guinness, le do thoil." as me grand-dad says - "A pint of Guinness, please.

Erika Red

Okay - Its now after 12 Noon, and the first Real Irish Cream Coffee has hit my system! Man that feels good, time for another while cooking my Corn-beef Boiled Dinner & Irish Soda bread for dinner with my guests tonight! Who has begun to celebrate?

Erika Red

Happy drunk white Celtic stumbling around day. Last year I got thrown in Detox. Shit sucked.

Detox on St. Paddy day - that would SUCK! :surprise:

If it were and Irish cop they would never toss you in Detox, until After midnight!!! :1orglaugh

Detox on St. Paddy day - that would SUCK! :surprise:

If it were and Irish cop they would never toss you in Detox, until After midnight!!! :1orglaugh

It was definitely pretty much a low-point for me and if I told how crazy that night was you would'nt even begin to be able to imagine what happened. Let's just say it was one crazy effin night. One of the craziest and I've had some seriously CRAZY nights in my life. I don't even know if me and any friends are going out tonight yet.

It's probably best, because when I go at it I go at it hard...

Great pic!!!

I'm hurtin from St Practice Day, but I had a big breakfast and lunch so I think I'm ready to go again.

Over/Under on how many times I show my cock in a bar? Wrapped in green beads. I'm sayin over 5, under 15. Holllllaaaaa

Erika Red

I'd like to order two jugs please.

:glugglug: / :boobies:

I have two jugs for you :nanner:

Oh boy feeling so damn good, lots of baileys and jameson has me feeling so go, and a lil sleepy lamo

Be safe Me Boy'Os - this red head want you all in my dreams tonight, and back on the boards.

am i the only one who thinks St. Patty's is just an excuse to drink or we wouldnt even see it as anything but another day