• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Guy came multiple times

Hallo,
I search Videos where a guy came more as one time in a Row.

I know a Video the he fuck a blond girl they shot his first load on her ass, then without any pause, he fuck her again, then he shot on her belly button an she says" oh, you came again" then he fucks again this time a litle longer time then she recieve his load as Facial.

In another a guy held a girl in his arms and fuck her, then he lift her a little so his prick pop out an without any touching he spurt thre time ort so, then he pull it in her again und fuck her again then he shot the next big load

How knows more such Videos?

Are you from Holland by any chance? It's just a guess because you said 'hallo' XD.

I never saw such a scene, though I would love to see it! Sorry but I can't help you at the moment...

oh, and she doesn't say "oh you came again" She says "Oh, ups, I make you cum again"!!!
My mistake
I come from Germany

While I don't have any links to share, I can tell you teh male stars to look for who I have seen do this. Alberto Rey often cums two or three times per scene. I have also seen Mandingo do the same. I have seen the following stars pop twice in a scene: Justin Long, Chris Charming, Dick Deleware, and Lexington Steele.

Last week I shot 3 loads in somewhere under 5 minutes on my girls pussy each time... rare for me as I usually can and do last a long time. The sex was too quick but very good that night. She loved it... felt sexy is what she told me. :D

bump

I saw a few scenes where Catalina Taylor made guys cum twice.

The best one I saw was with Whitney and Britney Stevens where the guy came in Whitney's mouth then turned around and came in Britney's.

Hallo,
I know a Video the he fuck a blond girl they shot his first load on her ass, then without any pause, he fuck her again, then he shot on her belly button an she says" oh, you came again" then he fucks again this time a litle longer time then she recieve his load as Facial.

I've seen it, it's one of "Cum fiesta" series movie but that's all i can remeber