• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Guitar Hero III vs. Rock Band

GHIII vs. Rock Band

• GHIII

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Rock Band

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
Rock Band! Guitar Hero was good, but I think it just got repetitive after 3 volumes. Not that the songs got repetitive (I actually prefer the playlists on Guitar Hero over the one on Rock Band), but it was all just guitar, guitar, guitar. Adding bass, drums, and vocals adds much more fun to the game, and it lets my sore wrists/forearms have some rest. :)

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I can't answer on this, 'cause i have not played RB.

same as above, i have heard tho, for guitar skills rock band is not where near as difficult as guitar hero 3, and plus RB has no death metal and regular metal on thier set list (metallica doesnt count as metal now). but for a party game with a bunch of your drunk or high friends, i think rock band might be a better choice.

bigbadbrody

Banned
Rock Band for me

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
the guitar and is by far the most boring and least realistic and I haven't played it much. Drums actually require talent and skill on the Expert difficulty. Singing is fun too but only if you can actually carry a tune. I'm surprised at how many people put Guitar Hero over Rockband. Maybe it's too hard cause it actually requires musical talent.

That's my thing, I prefer the guitar part over the drums, they are to god damn hard for me. The guitar parts in RB are shit!

same as above, i have heard tho, for guitar skills rock band is not where near as difficult as guitar hero 3, and plus RB has no death metal and regular metal on thier set list (metallica doesnt count as metal now). but for a party game with a bunch of your drunk or high friends, i think rock band might be a better choice.

Yes perfectly said!:glugglug:
RB is very much easier that GH for the guitar part, but RB is the best party game by far!

I haven't played RB, so I can't vote. I just played gh for the first time this week. I love this game. "Cherub Rock" by Smashing Pumpkins is so much fun to play. Can someone tell me if RB has a song by Angels and Airwaves?