• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

"good" or "legit" girls going hardcore-anyone?

Alexx said:
She has, sort of!

She's been in a 3-some with Mya Diamond and some unknown guy, he doesn't fuck her but she licks his dick and pulls him off. I think that's as close as we'll get to seeing any in that nature.

Somewhere I have hardcore pictures of her, with another guy, but it's pretty much the same stuff. She pretty much puts his dick in her mouth but doesn't get it deep and she has her hand on his dick covering her pussy.

i'm hoping sandee will start doing proper hardcore soon too. she did some bj stuff in a couple of cam shows, and there's a handjob vid and a footjob vid at her site.

Jazabella Bond has done some hardcore, even anal... I seen it and man is it hot!!

S-JA
:rubbel:

Dicerbo said:
There are quite a few big names...but most likely never will such as:

- Kyla Cole
- Veronica Zemanova
- Jezabelle Bond
- Nikki Nova
- Teresa May (I mean proper hardcore)
- Sandy/Vega Vixen/Zsannet Egharzy(?)

etc. etc. :( I'm sure I could think of more but surely this would only depress us? ;)

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member

Attachments

• board.jpg
    board.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 1,151
wow!

bump!

sandee2004 said:
Mmm hmm! There's more hardcore to come on my site! Check it out!

xoxox, Sandee
www.sandeewestgate.com

Whoa, talk about a pleasant surprise.

My name is Reaper and I want to have your children. ;)

*checks his Most Wanted list*

No. 25...check. :)

I agree about Nikki Nova doing hardcore...that's No. 26. :D

Sandra Larosa [sexy teen Sandy] has done hardcore and at the end apologises for making wretching noises as she gets a load in her mouth.

1.Alison Angel started as a "tease girl" (like Next Door Nikki), and now she's topless and even showing pussy.
2. Same with Ann Angel, no show in the beginning, now topless and pussy.
3. Jessica Jaymes started with nude pictures and recently she did / does hardcore movies.
Let's just hope Sweet Krissy will do the same one day...