• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Glenn Beck Claims Mitch McConnell Called Tea Party Senators 'Traitors'

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Cramer: yeah, he is more deserving of laughter than most any "stock barker" that I can think of. If this guy told me the sun was shining outside, I'd reach for my umbrella. I avoid watching his Mad (Sad) Money show to prevent anything he says from ever influencing my thoughts. I used to watch him just to track his (bad) calls. But I can't even stomach that now. Just a few months ago, when I was still watching his silly ass, he told some older retired guy that getting back into Calumet (CLMT) at $35 was a good move. Cramer: "I know the guy who runs the company. He's a good guy. It's a good company. It's a good buy at this price." Fast forward to the present: Jimmy's $35 pick is now worth $27 and change. But hey, what's a 20%+ loss between friends? Another gem of Cramer's that sticks in my memory is Motricity. I was tempted by this one but it zipped up immediately after he recommended it and I stayed on the sidelines... thankfully!

And here's his mea culpa once Motricity crashed and burned. What this turd does to small investors, who have more money than sense, should be against the law. But CNBC makes lots of money by having this carnival barker on the payroll. And the trading firms love that his worthless picks generate fee income for them - especially with the small investor not being as active as in the past.

Ass Hat Cramer Admits That He Got It SOOOO Wrong

Cramer: yeah, he is more deserving of laughter than most any "stock barker" that I can think of. If this guy told me the sun was shining outside, I'd reach for my umbrella. I avoid watching his Mad (Sad) Money show to prevent anything he says from ever influencing my thoughts. I used to watch him just to track his (bad) calls. But I can't even stomach that now. Just a few months ago, when I was still watching his silly ass, he told some older retired guy that getting back into Calumet (CLMT) at $35 was a good move. Cramer: "I know the guy who runs the company. He's a good guy. It's a good company. It's a good buy at this price." Fast forward to the present: Jimmy's $35 pick is now worth $27 and change. But hey, what's a 20%+ loss between friends? Another gem of Cramer's that sticks in my memory is Motricity. I was tempted by this one but it zipped up immediately after he recommended it and I stayed on the sidelines... thankfully!

And here's his mea culpa once Motricity crashed and burned. What this turd does to small investors, who have more money than sense, should be against the law. But CNBC makes lots of money by having this carnival barker on the payroll. And the trading firms love that his worthless picks generate fee income for them - especially with the small investor not being as active as in the past.

Ass Hat Cramer Admits That He Got It SOOOO Wrong

yeah 90 percent of these so called economists and stock experts that you see on TV are full of it IMO, the stock market is no place to play, especially if you are a small investor, I prefer to accumulate hard tangible assets ;)