• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Glenn Beck Claims Mitch McConnell Called Tea Party Senators 'Traitors'

Glenn Beck has grown steadily more frustrated with establishment Republicans unwilling to stand for conservative values, and on Tuesday he revealed yet another reason to be outraged. Beck said he was informed by an anonymous source that during a closed-door meeting, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell insinuated that anyone working with the Senate Conservatives Fund or FreedomWorks is basically a “traitor” to the GOP.

Beck made it clear that McConnell did not actually use the word “traitor,” “but that’s what everybody heard.” McConnell also reportedly said that these two groups in particular are “trying to destroy the Republican party,” and Beck brought up the words of another Republican senator who he has so far not been able to identify. This is a rough idea of what this second senator said, according to Beck.

“FreedomWorks and the Senate Conservatives Fund worked hard to unseat me, and I want you to be very clear on this. If any of you take a dollar from either FreedomWorks or the Senate Conservatives Fund, you’re an enemy of mine.”

Beck bashed McConnell as a “ruthless, authoritarian leader of the GOP” who publicly takes a stand against progressivism but privately couldn’t care less about things like the IRS scandal. Beck declared, “If you actually care about the Constitution, there has to be a new party.” By that, Beck didn’t mean starting a third party, just “kicking the people out of the Republican party.”

Beck also reiterated his call for people to stop giving money to the Republican party if they’re going to keep betraying the conservative cause like this.

After Beck reported this story today, a McConnell spokesman sent a brief statement to TheBlaze, saying, “The anonymous claim is false. He neither said nor insinuated that.”
http://www.mediaite.com/online/glenn-beck-claims-mitch-mcconnell-called-tea-party-senators-traitors/

I wish McConnell and other establishment conservatives would call them traitors. However, they won't because the Tea Party has them scared shitless, they are way too scared of getting primaried

Ok the repubs will never control the senate or white house again and lose congress again after next year. The war is over demographics and ideology won. Why aren't you fuckers out celebrating instead of focusing on this old dead party. If my side had won I wovld be out getting lapdances and drinkimg Dom Perignon right now.

the problem is it's not a win because it's become about the party not America. we are losing while the sides fight for victory

Ok the repubs will never control the senate or white house again and lose congress again after next year. The war is over demographics and ideology won. Why aren't you fuckers out celebrating instead of focusing on this old dead party. If my side had won I wovld be out getting lapdances and drinkimg Dom Perignon right now.

You're partly right. The GOP is currently a congressional party and will remain so until they rid themselves of what Charles Krauthammer called the "suicide caucus". The 80 GOP members(the suicide caucus) who signed the letter calling for a government shutdown come from districts that on average are 75% white and this is a result of gerrymandering after the 2010 midterms. They're pushing policies that are representative of their districts but within in the larger Republican party they're a minority. So if the GOP wants to remain a congressional party, they should just keep doing business as usual. But if they want to be a presidential party, they're going to have to rid themselves of the "suicide caucus".

Why aren't yov celebrating them commiting political suicide instead trying to give them pointers? This only means full democrat control for many years to come and repubs being irrelevant. Tine to break out the champagne if you ask me.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Iceman don't edit your posts. Behind those closed doors he also stated that he has Bigfoot on his camera phone but dropped it as he was running away. You liberals are all alike.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Good for Mitch McConnell. :thumbsup:

Rey C.

Why did he get his own TV, radio show and why is he famous??? And why is he a Senator??

American TV is all about showmanship these days, not accuracy, validity or intelligence. And let's be honest, Beck is one heck of a showman. So is Rush Limbaugh. So is Jim Cramer of CNBC. It's all about entertaining the sheep-drones.

As for how & why Mitch McConnell is a Senator... have you ever been to Kentucky? No? Well, how about West Virginia? Yes? Well, pretty much the same thing (and the same people), just not quite as mountainous. :D

Rey C.

Why did he get his own TV, radio show and why is he famous??? And why is he a Senator??

American TV is all about showmanship these days, not accuracy, validity or intelligence. And let's be honest, Beck is one heck of a showman. So is Rush Limbaugh. So is Jim Cramer of CNBC. It's all about entertaining the sheep-drones.

As for how & why Mitch McConnell is a Senator... have you ever been to Kentucky? No? Well, how about West Virginia? Yes? Well, pretty much the same thing (and the same people), just not quite as mountainous. :D

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
I dont agree that Glen Beck is a good showman. he cries all the time. he tells flat out lies that his mindless minions believe and he just screams "I'm a pussy!"

and McConnel is a typical hick from a hick state. I wish Ashley Judd had run for his seat. Karl Rove had already started running slander ads about her when she had said she'd consider it. that guy is a fucking scumbag if there ever was one.

Rey C.

Think about it: isn't that what the best circus barkers do? It's not about telling the truth. It's about getting a crowd to gather around you. I personally have no use for Beck. But he is what he is. And I have no use for Jim Cramer either. The best way to make money on stocks he recommends is to short them once his legion of "Booyah" morons run them up a couple of points. Politics, sports, business... it's all about putting on a show for the brainless minions these days.