• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girl rubbing two cocks together

Do you (or would you) mind a girl rubbing your cock on another guys cock?

• Absolutely Yes

Votes: 584 33.1%
  • Noooo way!

Votes: 676 38.4%
  • If I were really drunk, really horny or the girl was really hot!

Votes: 502 28.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that was hot!! Love to try that. I'm jealous of all the lucky guys that have had this happen in person. Think it would be hot fun.

Love to chat to you about it!

Yeah I think after a few lagers I could share a girl with a guy & try stickin both our cocks in her mouth at the same time, I think the friction would be quite erotic & sensual!

Exactly! A few drinks, a hot busty girl, two horny guys...I think would make for quite some hot fun!! Count me in;)

Alcohol, 2 cocks, one horny slut female mouth with pouty sexy lips & the cum will "cum" in no time, on her tits or 2 cocks spunkin in her mouth at the same time, now that is HARDCORE!

does anyone know where i can get more vids of the girl jerking off the two guys together in the same hand, like in this one (clip one)

http://www.theadultdvdcollection.com/gallery/636/fb6d45b.html

This is an incredible find! Her technique is so awesome & erotic in the 1st vid, the 3rd vid is so great coz the 1 guy spunks in her mouth & then the way the other guy just puts his cock in her mouth even though the other guys jizz is still all in there is so eroticly horny :) FUCK :lovecoupl

Status
Not open for further replies.