• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girl rubbing two cocks together

Do you (or would you) mind a girl rubbing your cock on another guys cock?

• Absolutely Yes

Votes: 584 33.1%
  • Noooo way!

Votes: 676 38.4%
  • If I were really drunk, really horny or the girl was really hot!

Votes: 502 28.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ohmygawd676

Closed Account
I love how one sexy girls mouth can control a group of guys. Like shit, I'd hate in the change room. But if one sexy girl offered to suck my dick and some others at the same time. I wouldn't think twice.

For any of you others who really dig this...would love to chat about a hot MMF where our cocks get rubbed together. PM me. Fit, fun 26 year old male. Love busty, curvy gals...and one happened to turn me onto this idea of cock rubbing. So hot! Could chat about it on yahoo.

Awesome - on #4 the guy on the right fires a beautiful big jet of fresh jizz straight down the other guys freshly cummed cock. I'd love to have seen him shoot his jizz first and have her jack the other guy off with that jizz. But this is pretty sweet - not a lot of cock grinding, but definitely some juice flying!

Wow, #4 is definitely HOT! Awesome to see one nice hard cock spurt onto another one!

EDIT: Link requests for password. Do not post Pay site links. Link deleted. Please read Board Rules. Here.

this is awesome

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Everyone,
I came across this board while looking for some pics of a girl rubbing two cocks together to share with my boyfriend. This is SUCH a turn-on for me. If I had the chance to have two beautiful cocks in my hands and in my mouth or pussy at the same time, I'd cum right then and there! I don't think it's the least bit gay for two straight guys to let their girl love on their cocks like this. I don't think anything could be hotter and any girl would LOVE for her guys to do this for her. :)

SUZY - OMG You sound like my girlfriend Linda! We are both a little bi - and she loves to have my and another guy friend sit with our cocks together and stroke us both off on each others cock - i love the feel of FRESH JIZZ on my dick - I even jerked off on his and licked my own cum off his cock and snowballed with her!

MMMMM FUCK now i gotta go jerk off!

Status
Not open for further replies.