• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girl rubbing two cocks together

Do you (or would you) mind a girl rubbing your cock on another guys cock?

• Absolutely Yes

Votes: 584 33.1%
  • Noooo way!

Votes: 676 38.4%
  • If I were really drunk, really horny or the girl was really hot!

Votes: 502 28.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey i can dig it if other peps like that sort of thing but its not my cup of tea, if u can get 2 people willing to do so then congrats

Um, she had a cock in each hand and was rubbing them together in and around her mouth. What do you want?

to actually see them to get rubbed together by her, without them hidden in her mouth. i believe that thread is about this.
the thing you are talking about is a definite "double barrel blowjob" which is a distinct category entirely

Supposedly Rocco Siffredi had a scene where he and another guy named Angel were giving a facial and both shot all over each other's junk and there was some contact as well. I can't find the scene, but I thought someone else may have...

Hmm, I'm not an expert...but those clips look to be Jon (John?) Dough and another dude who looks like Rocco, but I don't think it is actually him.

So this is my first post, possibly my only and I'll explain why:

I've been lurking here for far too long to not contribute. So I started watching some clips from another site, and there's a lot of stuff like what you guys are posting, but it's usually way to short and there are never clips to conveniently post.

I came across a GREAT clip which I snipped out of one of the full videos. I could only get it down to approx. 80mb, but it's totally worth it.

It's two girls, two guys. The guys are double barrel position but there's lots of rubbing/sucking etc. No cum though

It's the least I could do!

Enjoy:

http://www.***************/?d=B5VSFDUM

britlover

Closed Account
Very interesting thread I've just discovered re-dug up here.

For me personally I voted "No Way" as I am just absolutely not into that. Both as a health risk and as I am Heterosexual myself. But I'm not close-minded. Just not into it. Hope I don't offend.

But I don't just automatically have a hissy fit and pretend to go vimit if I see it on the computer (where I watch & save most of my adult film industry material), or the standard definition DVDs I buy online every few months in between my regular legetimate online Blu-Ray orders.

By the way, up top on this thread, someone was posting about some legends in the industry that have. Now being that Mr. North started out in the industry (and we all know what side of it now don't we?) as "Matt Ramsey" in a (*ahem*) certain type of film, then him occasionally cross cumming into others, and them into him (although I rarely see him perform with others these days, as he mostly appears to shoot solo with ladies by himself with only a videographer in the room for his own production company) shouldn't be too much of a stretch.

Also I'm not a huge Rocco Siffredi fan, although I have been looking up the early work of the always lovely Ms. Rebecca Lord as of late and trying to e-mail her as she actually ate plenty of cum back in her European days of '93 and early '94, and a few times here in the U.S., and Rocco was one of them. It's in 30 Men for Sandy, and I've seen some samples of it (and it's a glorious cumshot at the end, too) but nothing else. But I've never seem him cross-cum (so far). However there was a disgusting series for a while in which he came in a girl's mouth, and a friend (apparently very close and special) played with HIS (Rocco's fresh aborted baby juice) in her mouth with his fingertips and I consider myself pretty open-minded, but I did think that was a bit too much (with her sucking Rocco's cum off of his friend's fingertips and hand).

Also I believe Rocco (I read this in one of his bios) has had sex with some post-operation Transexuals, so again, another gentleman cumming over his cock accidentally or deliberate contact shouldn't be too much of a stretch.

I know I've seen Mark Davis several times (and it was totally by accident--it's not as if I was searching for it at the time of course) quickly slup up his own cum, or kiss the lips of a young lady he just spurted all over. Can't say it was my bag, but to each their own. He's also been one of the few men I've seen that Rebecca Lord allowed (supposedly outside of her husband) to cum in her mouth (normally she takes it on her face; lips tightly closed until he is finished spurting out the load and barely touching the cock afterwards). And he's also supposedly had sex with a Transexual (said one hate fuiled poster on a board with vids attached to it).

But I HAVE seen him on a DVD I have (it's a part of the Fresh Teen Pussy series and I don't bother feeling like looking for it's number right now) in which he cross-cums over a young Czech or Croatian (sorry I forget where she came from, but she was gorgeous) young woman, and onto I believe Jon Doe, not long before he hung himself. Hope this all helps a bit. But yeah interesting thread. And I have noticed this A LOT more over the years, much to my personal dismay that I keep to myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.