• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
She used to be a total fox, pure women, but now she's looking like the bride of frankinsten. So sad. She was was super hot when she did only tease and other shoots where she barely showed herself. The surgeries have got to stop!!! Am I the only one that thinks so?

i think she has over done it with the lip filler. make her look like she has had an allergic reaction to something. i still like her but she should cut back on the plastic surgery before it is too late.

What size are her boobs currently at? Has she revealed that information or not?

Of course they must be at least a DD but would be nice to know the exact measurements.

Exactly!

The boobs are perfect! Absolutely IMPRESSIVE! :flame:

I WANT sluts and no boring regular girl looks i can watch at the next corner!

The lips are a bit much though!

Can't wait for new B/G scenes!

Exactly!

The boobs are perfect! Absolutely IMPRESSIVE! :flame:

I WANT sluts and no boring regular girl looks i can watch at the next corner!

The lips are a bit much though!

Can't wait for new B/G scenes!

Gemma never had a "boring regular girl look" considering she at least used to look better than over 99% of the woman in the world. If that was a regular look for someplace then I need to move.

She messed with that for what she has now.

my god she gone totally wrong with these stupid lips expansion, she used to look so stunning before :facepalm:
what goes through your head Mrs Gemma ??? you look like a random surgery junkie now, it's a shame, we lost a h/c performer that was so cute.
:drama:

Agreed. It's a sad transformation that was completely unnecessary in my opinion.:facepalm:

I have now decided to move on.:crying: