• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Games You Can't Wait For?

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
NBA2K13: Scottie Pippen not included.
Looking-good-Everybody-But-Larry-Bird.-Image-via-@2KSports.jpg

NBA2K13: Scottie Pippen not included.
Looking-good-Everybody-But-Larry-Bird.-Image-via-@2KSports.jpg

then what is the sense of making the game/team if he won't sign off on it? can you play with that team during a regular season or franchise type season? i would actually consider purchasing & playing a basketball game if that was to happen!

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
then what is the sense of making the game/team if he won't sign off on it? can you play with that team during a regular season or franchise type season? i would actually consider purchasing & playing a basketball game if that was to happen!

I never liked Pippen anyway so fuck him. as long as Ewing, Jordan, Magic, Bird, Barkley are in the game it's all good. and i don't know about the Dream Team in Regular season/Franchise.....That will be a rapefest.

I've been waiting for Perfect Dark 2 for 12 years. During those 12 years they made a decent prequel called Perfect Dark: Zero, 2010 they remade the amazing, the magnificent, the great, the original Perfect Dark for XBLA; but still NO FUCKING SEQUEL!!!!!

I've been waiting for Perfect Dark 2 for 12 years. During those 12 years they made a decent prequel called Perfect Dark: Zero, 2010 they remade the amazing, the magnificent, the great, the original Perfect Dark for XBLA; but still NO FUCKING QUEL!!!!![

We have a pub here that has Perfect Dark Night. It's a big elimination tournament with 6 tvs, 6 N64's and 24 controllers. Eventually we get the final 4 people on the projector screen. It's great fun. Get drunk and play videogames. Sometimes they throw in NHL or something, but PD is the fan favorite.

Curious about Forza Horizon. If its point to point through the country like early NFSPD series it might be worth a look.

Ya getting closer to really wanting this game now.
I love games that pay close attention to detail. Hope it is as open world racing as they say and lots of crashing.

So far reminds me of Test Drive Unlimited.

I'm kinda surprised that no one has mentioned Dishonored yet.It's probably going to be the next game that I pay full price for.Looks fucking awesome.

I am slowly getting excited for Final Fantasy XIV for PS3. The complete overhaul for the game they're doing sounds promising