• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Game of Thrones

Hey look, Stannis is relevant again. And it looks like Jon-Snow is gonna be getting some more redhead pussy.

So when Tyrion sneaks into the bed chamber and Shae moans "Tywin, my lion" I was thinking, "you whor ... oh wait."

You thought Tyrion was in danger? He IS the danger.

And is Brienne one bad ass bitch or what? Goin' all Mike Tyson.

Fuck man, next April is a long time away.

Who says he's dead? We didn't see him die. For all we know maybe there was a Maester hiding behind that rock.

In GOT we must follow the same rule as Dune: don't trust that anyone is dead unless you see by yourself the body, and even then doubt it. Hint: someone who every watcher of show thinks is dead might not be (unless D&D screw up that story too)

Hint: someone who every watcher of show thinks is dead might not be (unless D&D screw up that story too)

I nearly deleted that for lame-ass spoilering. Saying "might not be" doesn't fool anyone. In regards to what you're talking about, there's so much going on, if Dan & Dave can rewrite to keep things streamlined or to avoid having to pay another fee, actor wise, I think they will, and we won't see that character.

In regards to people not being dead, when I watched the first series with my best mate, his reaction to Sean Bean getting decapitated was "How are they going to bring him back???" to which I replied "Bring him back????? THEY CUT HIS FUCKING HEAD OFF."

I nearly deleted that for lame-ass spoilering. Saying "might not be" doesn't fool anyone. In regards to what you're talking about, there's so much going on, if Dan & Dave can rewrite to keep things streamlined or to avoid having to pay another fee, actor wise, I think they will, and we won't see that character.

In regards to people not being dead, when I watched the first series with my best mate, his reaction to Sean Bean getting decapitated was "How are they going to bring him back???" to which I replied "Bring him back????? THEY CUT HIS FUCKING HEAD OFF."

I have no idea which of the believed dead at this point, but not dead characters you're both referring to. I can think of at least 2 candidates.

Last edited by a moderator:

I still think he will come back. No evidence, just too quick of an end to the most likable character in the series!

I still think he will come back. No evidence, just too quick of an end to the most likable character in the series!

I hope you're not actually talking about Ned, whose head was long since eaten by crows. But I sense you are talking about someone who is similarly impaired in the head department.

I hope you're not actually talking about Ned, whose head was long since eaten by crows. But I sense you are talking about someone who is similarly impaired in the head department.

Well, sort of. When I saw that scene I thought "they can't kill him off this early! It must be a fake or stand-in". He'll show up later and avenge the wrongs of Joffery. It just seemed totally wrong at that point. I've since watched much more of the series and have adapted to the killing off of those we like.

It's fucked up he bangs his sister but he is starting to become a nice person.

lol @ that statement without the context of the show. Heck, even in context it's f'n hilarious.

Also, did anyone notice Bran's reaction when told that Jojen died so "you could find what was lost." and he goes "He died so I could walk again?" with a hopeful grin on his face.

Hey, what are friends for, right?