• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Funny video about Miss Barbara Boxers "I worked so hard to get that title" comment

Enjoy! I like when the Eagle Scout comes in. Hilarious.

Re: Funny video about Miss Barbara Boxers "I worked so hard to get that title" commen

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Re: Funny video about Miss Barbara Boxers "I worked so hard to get that title" commen

Wow people's name get so long because they worked so hard to get that title! Call me Sargent Captain Major! Even the kids want titles in front of their names! Do these titles pay more money?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

how anyone could like or trust that persons judgement after seeing the original video i just cant grasp.

the man, who was military, called her ma'am just as he would have addressed a man as sir.
and she gets all nasty with him.
it showed clearly that she is smug, arrogant, immature, concieded and biased because 5 will get you 10 if the man was military under a democrastic administration she wouldn't have said jack, jack.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue

Egomania run amok. It's time for her to go IMO. Too bad her republican challenger is such a nutjob as well. There needs to be a "none of the above" choice in all elections. Just because both parties offer up a nominee shouldn't mean we don't have the option to reject both of them. And please don't tell me not to vote if that's how I feel. I want my voice and opinion to be heard. Man, California is so fucked up in so many ways....sad to see such a great state in such a pathetic state in 2010.

There is another member who posts the original vid often here thinking it makes Boxer look bad which it does not at all IMO.She tells the general "don't call me ma'am",call me senator, and she is 100% correct in doing so.I bet women who BTW outnumber men in population and voting agree with her.

Another brick in the wall that is THE PROBLEM.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

There is another member who posts the original vid often here thinking it makes Boxer look bad which it does not at all IMO.She tells the general "don't call me ma'am",call me senator, and she is 100% correct in doing so.I bet women who BTW outnumber men in population and voting agree with her.

who me?

what are you pussy whipped friday?????
I'm sorry, Friday on my mind. You worked so hard to get that title.

the man was very polite and respectful towards her.
she had no reason to get nasty with him other than the fact thats she's a fucking cunt.......oh my, excuse me, that was bad.

but she worked so hard to get that title

Egomania run amok. It's time for her to go IMO. Too bad her republican challenger is such a nutjob as well. There needs to be a "none of the above" choice in all elections. Just because both parties offer up a nominee shouldn't mean we don't have the option to reject both of them. And please don't tell me not to vote if that's how I feel. I want my voice and opinion to be heard. Man, California is so fucked up in so many ways....sad to see such a great state in such a pathetic state in 2010.

You've pretty much summed up my feelings exactly. :thumbsup:

I thought she had worked hard to serve the country/state and it's people, not to get "a title". If the title means so much to her, then just perhaps she doesn't deserve it. A title is nothing but a title in the end.

Perhaps this General went on Fixed Noise and trashed her before he was scheduled to appear :dunno: How was the General addressing the male Senators in the room? :dunno:

Maybe we now know we don't need to hold open the door for Senator Boxer or throw our jackets over puddles so her highness won't get wet?

Is this really outrageous behavior or merely tempest in a teapot type stuff?

who me?

what are you pussy whipped friday?????
I'm sorry, Friday on my mind. You worked so hard to get that title.

the man was very polite and respectful towards her.
she had no reason to get nasty with him other than the fact thats she's a fucking cunt.......oh my, excuse me, that was bad.

but she worked so hard to get that title

That's Senator Fucking Cunt to you! :cussing:

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol

I think that shriveled bitch was thinking back to the courtroom scene from "A Few Good Men" where Jack Nicholson tried that same shit on Tom Cruise.

Of all the powerful people I've met, not one has complained when I've addressed them as "Sir" or "Ma'am." I think she just has a bug up her ass.

Yea I wish I could vote none of the above.