• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Friendly Fire Cumshots!

I don't have much free time and it doesn't make enough money from advertising to cover costs. Hopefully it will pick up one day so we can switch to a better server and script to allow user uploads and sharing. I also love the English couple gloryhole vid, unfortunately they recently separated and won't be making any new videos.

Well thanks for all your hard work there because I love the content there! Best of luck with it! It must be a lot of hard work.

lol no the FF tumblr blog is off :(

that´s horrible. i hope a solution about that lol

Yeah I saw that too! For my taste, that blog had moved too far away from FF cum anyway. Lots of stuff about guys grabbing each others asses, yet there was no actual bi-sex or shemale content, where there is loads of great FF and sperm action! Just my opinion... the guy worked hard on that blog and I'm happy to see so many people into FF!

- - - Updated - - -

Carry Cherry....just a little at the beginning, and she also sucks the bottom guys cock after they both cum, getting a little of the 1st cumshot on his cock.
https://www.3movs.com/videos/35368/dirty-russian-slut-carry-cherry-gets-her-face-jizzed/

Nice! Ooh, that could've been REALLY messy for the guy underneath!