• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FreeOnes top20 of 2005

1 year behind us and here is our top 20 on Freeones for 2005. No real shockers and Jenna still on top ;)

01) Jenna Jameson Jenna in a FreeOnes shirt
02) Briana Banks
03) Crissy Moran Crissy in a FreeOnes shirt
04) Tera Patrick
05) Catalina Cruz Catalina in a FreeOnes shirt
06) Krystal Steal Krystal in a FreeOnes shirt
07) Devon
08) Jenna Heart
09) Lanny Barbie Lanny in a FreeOnes shirt
10) Silvia Saint
11) Jill Kelly
12) Brittney Skye Brtitney in a FreeOnes shirt
13) Aria Giovanni
14) Barbie Griffin
15) Rachel Aziani Rachel in a FreeOnes shirt
16) Nina Mercedez
17) Ava Devine
18) Kira Kener
19) Sophie Sweet
20) Veronica Zemanova

Is this the "most searched on FOs" list or something? There are many "big names" who I'm surprised didn't get on the list, and many "small names" who did. :eek: :tongue: :confused: :dunno:

Nightfly said:
Is this the "most searched on FOs" list or something? There are many "big names" who I'm surprised didn't get on the list, and many "small names" who did. :eek: :tongue: :confused: :dunno:

On FreeOnes yes in 2005

I am a little surprized that Aria is at the 13th place and Veronica at 20th!!!
but Jenna is pretty natural on the first :D

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
#s 8 and 9 in the top 10 surprise me, the first 1-7 no surprises.

Good stats, Roald! :thumbsup: for Fonzy!

No Sandee??? what a shame!!!!!!!!

Thanks any way BNF

Not many I like to be honest

What you mean 10 a suprise BNF.I'd have thought she'd be higher.

Good work Roald:thumbsup:

Good to see my girl Jenna still on top ! :nanner:

It's almost astounding that Veronika Zemanova is #20 and yet she retired 2 years ago. She has a great face with classic allure, but we guys still love those melons, apparently. lol :D :1orglaugh :nanner:

I'm still surprised at this Top 20 list, though. No Sandee, Gauge, Rita, Carmen, Jesse, Terri, or Monica... Wow. Maybe some babes are easier to find and that's why people used the search function for the other ones? :confused: :dunno:

Nightfly said:
It's almost astounding that Veronika Zemanova is #20 and yet she retired 2 years ago. She has a great face with classic allure, but we guys still love those melons, apparently. lol :D :1orglaugh :nanner:

I'm still surprised at this Top 20 list, though. No Sandee, Gauge, Rita, Carmen, Jesse, Terri, or Monica... Wow. Maybe some babes are easier to find and that's why people used the search function for the other ones? :confused: :dunno:

Yeah gotta agree with NF Veronika is great but she retired a few years ago...some big names missing...Nice list thou...thanks...

FreeOnes

Administrator
Platinum Member
Nightfly said:

I don't see any small names at all :2 cents:

Roald said:
1 year behind us and here is our top 20 on Freeones for 2005. No real shockers and Jenna still on top ;)

The way to do the list uses an objective parameter (number of searches), no discussion...
:thumbsup: