• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Freeones Fantasy Football 2011

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I've got to work too. Balls.

I just made some other changes.. i kept the "bonus" points but decreased the point value among other things.

I think you're weighting the defensive scoring way too much. If you want to bump up the scoring for D a little then I guess an extra couple of point for points allowed is okay. But I'ld do away with the yardage allowed points. If you go to the league page and click onto the Players section, you'll see how many points they would have scored under your current scoring setup. Right now you have the top Defenses worth as much as a 2nd round RB/WR. That's kinda crazy imo.

You're also double counting return TDs. I'ld do away w/ the pt. per 50 return yardage for offensive players and only count those for Defense/ST like most leagues - for the default 6 pts.

And all those changes from the default scoring is going to screw over those who can't make the draft and didn't mess around with the default pre-ranks a lot.

Last edited:
I think you're weighting the defensive scoring way too much. If you want to bump up the scoring for D a little then I guess an extra couple of point for points allowed is okay. But I'ld do away with the yardage allowed points. If you go to the league page and click onto the Players section, you'll see how many points they would have scored under your current scoring setup. Right now you have the top Defenses worth as much as a 2nd round RB/WR. That's kinda crazy imo.

You're also double counting return TDs. I'ld do away w/ the pt. per 50 return yardage for offensive players and only count those for Defense/ST like most leagues - for the default 6 pts.

And all those changes from the default scoring is going to screw over those who can't make the draft and didn't mess around with the default pre-ranks a lot.

Thank you for pointing these things out man. I'm definitely no super-commish and I do appreciate you pointing these things out.

P.S. DRAFT TONIGHT!!!!:nanner:

I made some more changes...my main thinking is that there are some areas i'd like to see us get rewarded for that the default league does not but I definitely gave them too many points. If anyone else sees anything they dislike, please point it out...we can adjust the stats up until the season starts.

Hmmm, now you actually have the D way undervalued I think. I would suggest just re-setting the D values to the yahoo defaults in each category . And then if you want to add a little more value to them than normal, maybe bump up the points on the points allowed.

Under your previous set-up the top 10 D pt. totals were (I think) between 310-260.

Under the default scoring (which is a good baseline I think) the top 10 D from last year score:
192 189 177 166 158 150 149 145 144 138 138

Under your current setup:
125, 120, 111, 110, 110, 107, 104, 102, 99, 98

I assumed you were trying to add a little more value to the D than usual. I actually think the yahoo default values are good to be honest. But, if you do want to add a little more value to defense... I say start from the default settings and then add a few more points to the points allowed - something like 13 / 10 / 7 / 3 / 0 / -1 / -4 if you want

I'm really looking forward to the draft too. I actually signed up for another draft in a couple of hours just to make sure the yahoo draft room loads up properly on my crappy computer for tonights draft. :1orglaugh

Okay, thank you for the link...I adjusted the defense stats so that they are more similar to the default league settings. I am going to keep point for yards allowed below 200, 5 points for keeping a team below 100.

Point values look slighty lower than in standard league, but I guess that's fine. You still have defensive touchdowns as only 4 pts. instead of the default 6 which may account for the difference.

I just finished a 10-teamer. I guess I did ok, but just about everyone in a 10-teamer looks like they have a deep team. I did have problems with the connection to the draft room so don't be surprised if I do something crazy like draft a 2nd & 3rd qb back-to-back because I had a few in my queue and the connection went wonky.

I just randomized the draft order. It will be the following:

1. Brady Street
2. Anheiser Bush?
3. STDiva's Fappers
4. Plasma Badgers
5. Deadskins
6. Multiple Scoregasms
7. Bail Inneraora
8. Spoon!
9. Thunderin' Mojos
10. 69er's
11. dbradford all stars
12. The Phenomenal Chris

I'll make it. I'm ducking out of work early for this. Bragging rights are worth more to me than the $75 I'm losing for the rest of my shift.