• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash!

Eh... Huh?

"You want a little?" OMFG I love that fucking movie.

i loved freddy vs. jason, it wasnt what it could have been, but it was dumb fun.

i liked the idea of freddy using jason to do his dirty work and jason not stopping. but apart from that, i think i could have made it better. i would have thrown in a bunch more of the mythology of both series'. there arent many times i think i could have done better, but being such a fan of both series(although i definetly like nightmare more), i could have done pretty damn good i think.

and KANE FUCKING HODDER WOULD HAVE PLAYED JASON!!!! thats the way it should be. robert englund is freddy and kane hodder is jason, its just the facts man. lol

as for the ash idea, bruce cambpell kicks serious ass and the ash character is fuckin awsome, but i dont know about this. i'll still watch it, i cant not.

well if bruce is in the sequal he will kill. ash's chainsaw glove will make freddies knives look like butter knives:confused:. errr something like that.

LetoII said:
Itchi the killer is pure kvlt

pure kult ???? that movie was the most disgusting piece of shit i've ever seen.
half of the movie shows nothing but abusing, raping, severely torturing and beating up women. :mad:
is THAT what you call kult ? [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey bro , im a gore fanatic so its kvlt in my books

Laibach said:
pure kult ???? that movie was the most disgusting piece of shit i've ever seen.
half of the movie shows nothing but abusing, raping, severely torturing and beating up women. :mad:
is THAT what you call kult ?

Hey bro , im a gore fanatic so its kvlt in my books

Kinda like the movie 8MM...fucked up and horrible but a good movie nonetheless.

Thanks Foxy !!

:hatsoff:

:rofl: Damm

Last edited: