• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Frank or Brock ?

Who will be winner of this fight ?

• Frank Mir will win

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Brock Lesnar will win

Votes: 22 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ufc 100 coming up ... What do you think?

I think the big giy will kick Frank's butt bigtime ...

Last edited:
Thats going to be an awesome ufc...all the fights look really good. I have to believe Frank will beat him once again but Brock has that unknown factor because he is so big and can probably knockout anyone with 1 good punch. Frank is so good on the ground though that theres a good chance hes going to grab an arm or leg and end it quick. I cant wait to see this one!

Brock has been looking out for those submissions ever since Mir got him the first time.

That won't happen again. Brock is just too fast, strong, powerful and now has some UFC experience under his belt.

i like mir i think he is a great fighter but ufc needs brock to win so i voted for him

What is this U-F-C of which you speak ???

Ultimate
Fucking
Chess

:dunno:

Remember size doesnt make a good chess player :nono:, so you shouldnt take that into account.

Which ever one of these two titans of the chess world have the better of these attributes:

Talent
Knowledge
Time Management
A Clear Head

Will be victorious.

So, I wish Mr Mir and Mr Lesnar a good match and I hope they enjoy themselves.

Now ..... LET'S GET IT ON!

:nanner:

Is that where a bunch of people get together on a big chessboard and do it? :1orglaugh

Yeah and dress up as the pieces, but instead of taking the piece you your piece fucks it, then the fucked piece has to leave the board and wait with all the others over by the side :D.

Just imagine the smell of that room afterwards ... I think it would be best to do it outside ;)

EDIT: Reading it back, it doesnt sound like it's going to work very well :dunno:. There are several logistical issues that have to be worked out. But fear not I am on the case.

On a serious note, Brock has all that college wrestling experience so I think he can go to the ground as well as anyone. Brock is a force and right now its looking unstoppable.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Gotta go with Brock here. Here's more experienced this time around. Plus, he's a very large individual.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
No thanks. I'm straight. Oh, I thought this was another one of those who's hotter polls. My bad. Nope, I'm still straight.

it doesn't matter as long as the fight goes past the first round this time. I want Brock to win but Frank has more experience and most of the time that is the decision maker

Hmm, I haven't seen any of Lesnar's fights since his loss against Mir. But I believe this guy is insanely talented when it comes to "contact sports". And if he really got better and learned from his mistakes (which he usualley does, as his past shows), I have to got with Lesnar.

Is that where a bunch of people get together on a big chessboard and do it? :1orglaugh

I'm taking the king's privileges, three moves to one. Knight jump queen, bishop jump queen, pawns jump queen. Gang bang.

Oh yeah I'm taking Brock in the fight.

I am going with Brock. He will win the match and be the superstar of UFC for years to come.

I like Brock, but I'm going with Frank on the big stage.

He has more experience, better submission skills, and, well, he already beat Brock once.

Brock's experience in the UFC really hasn't been against fighters at their best - aside from the Mir fight which he lost - with Couture coming off over a year's hiatus (and being in his mid-forties) and Crazy Horse (was it Crazy Horse he fought?) being a more or less under card type of fighter and little more than a stepping stone provided by White for his "next big thing".

Anyway, my money's on a first round submission victory for Mir after Brock - once again - forces the fight and ends up making a critical mistake - like leaving a leg unguarded.:2 cents: