• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fox Host : "Good news : black votes down"

Agreed. The republican party would dissolve overnight.

I'll put 10 Republicans against your 10 low information Democrats any day of the week.

$1000

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I just had someone knock on my door, stumping for Joe Heck. It was a big black guy. He asked if there were any veterans in the house and I indicated myself and he thanked me for my service. But yeah, we're racists.

Ace Boobtoucher

Totally digging the "liquor and marijuana" idea.

People that couldn't pass a basic civics exam shouldn't be choosing our leaders. Here's to hoping that Philly mass transit continue to strike until after the election too.

I posted this on my tumblr and the first reaction was from someone ALMOST as stupid as mongo.

adult image hosting

blue-sunflowers said: She’s also not a gangster, corrupt, or from Chicago.

styrogoatse said: Pay for play, Bengahzi, Whitewater, Travel gate, The Clinton death toll, Vince Foster, Wikileaks, DNC fixing, her illegal email server, coercing or threatening Bill’s rape victims, FBI background scandal, Norman Hsu, Jorge Cabrera, theft of White House furnishings, Cinton Foundation money laundering, cattle futures, I could go on and on on the shady shit she’s done but you’re one of her drones who probably thinks a vagina outweighs her obvious flaws.

styrogoatse said: And she is from Chicago, you moron. If you don’t know about who is getting your support you really shouldn’t be allowed to vote. wiki: Born in Chicago and raised in the suburban town of Park Ridge, Illinois, Clinton attended Wellesley College, graduating in 1969, and earned a J.D. from Yale Law School.

Ace Boobtoucher

The key phrase, which those cock chuggers conveniently omitted is "Illegal Immigrants." Eat a bowl of dicks but only after you worry about your own fucked up country.