• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fingering to make her squirt / Squirting from Fingering

Re: girls fingered until they cum

Cytheria is always good to watch, but the guy doing her here (who I recognize but can't for the life of me remember his name) looks like he should be fishing crab on The Deadliest Catch. (Er ... maybe "crab" isn't a very good term to use in this context, but hey :tongue: )

I can't help with a link, but there are a number of Seymore Butts videos where he has some pretty good luck fingering girls till they cum, or even squirt. The only one I can remember with any detail is the first video he did with Tiffany Towers (either Seymore and Shane Mount Tiffany or Seymore and Shane Meet Tiffany Towers). There's an incredible scene at the start of one of these films where Seymore and a young blonde (I think backstage at a strip club) get into it and he fingers her pretty thoroughly while Shane videotapes the action. It's one of about 1000 scenes "from my youth" that I'm trying to locate online.

Cytheria is always good to watch, but the guy doing her here (who I recognize but can't for the life of me remember his name) looks like he should be fishing crab on The Deadliest Catch. (Er ... maybe "crab" isn't a very good term to use in this context, but hey :tongue: )

I can't help with a link, but there are a number of Seymore Butts videos where he has some pretty good luck fingering girls till they cum, or even squirt. The only one I can remember with any detail is the first video he did with Tiffany Towers (either Seymore and Shane Mount Tiffany or Seymore and Shane Meet Tiffany Towers). There's an incredible scene at the start of one of these films where Seymore and a young blonde (I think backstage at a strip club) get into it and he fingers her pretty thoroughly while Shane videotapes the action. It's one of about 1000 scenes "from my youth" that I'm trying to locate online.

I never said look at the guy but since you mentioned it lol id say he looked more like
captain Lou Al Bano what do you think?
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/...ling_Gallery/Managers/CaptainLouAlbano002.jpg
http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/l/loualbano/14.jpg
LOL he even has his finger up in the pic :rofl:

real vicky fake vicky i dont care just keep vids like that coming :D
especially if they have mrs.corvette in them ;)