• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

female ejaculation question.

member006

Closed Account
cabey said:
This is what wikipedia has to say...

its like i said ...Piss and Stuff :1orglaugh :bowdown:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_ejaculation

Please read on further if gathering information before you quote and scare people . From your link.

Studies of the fluid ejaculated through the urethra have shown a different chemical composition than urine although urine may also be present. Glucose, prostatic acid phosphatase, and prostate specific antigen appear in female ejaculate along with lower levels of urea and creatine than found in urine. In some cases, ejaculate was differentiated from urine by the absence of an asparagus smell (after eating asparagus) or a dye.

I squirt and it is NOT urine , it is clear and doesn't taste bad either. Damned if I would expect my man to drink urine.

:)

georges

Staff member
LadyLove said:
Please read on further if gathering information before you quote and scare people . From your link.

Studies of the fluid ejaculated through the urethra have shown a different chemical composition than urine although urine may also be present. Glucose, prostatic acid phosphatase, and prostate specific antigen appear in female ejaculate along with lower levels of urea and creatine than found in urine. In some cases, ejaculate was differentiated from urine by the absence of an asparagus smell (after eating asparagus) or a dye.

I squirt and it is NOT urine , it is clear and doesn't taste bad either. Damned if I would expect my man to drink urine.

Squiring is not pissing I agree with you :yesyes: welcome back btw

LadyLove said:

I have changed my mind again. Now that I know it is not piss and stuff I would definately have a taste.

Are you free?

@Ladylove, i feel like i need to point out not that i should have to however that i didn't publish the web pages from which i quoted, and I also pointed out that there are many contradictory reports and speculation as to what it is actually made up of.

i also give as much kudos to what you have written about the subject as I do about other pieces of literature on the subject, I hope this clears up the matter.:thumbsup:

georges said:
Squiring is not pissing I agree with you :yesyes: welcome back btw

I agree with georges & LadyLove, my girlfriend squirts, my ex-wife was squirter, and they BOTH tasted fantastic and was fun besides!! :nanner: But, one gal I dated for a couple of month's, I got the golden fluid!!! :eek: Man it's Apples & Oranges!! :rolleyes: When ya get the real thing, it's GooooooD!! ;)

member006

Closed Account
cabey said:
@Ladylove, i feel like i need to point out not that i should have to however that i didn't publish the web pages from which i quoted, and I also pointed out that there are many contradictory reports and speculation as to what it is actually made up of.

i also give as much kudos to what you have written about the subject as I do about other pieces of literature on the subject, I hope this clears up the matter.:thumbsup:

I came in here and posted a long three part post last night and lost it in a blip when I hit submit. I will see that as the Gods saying it was overkill. So I will now... today ...say just this.

What I quoted was from your source sir. You simply read first paragraph on the page and posted that. Had you read further you would have seen the rest as it pertained to the discussion. I do also realize you DIDN'T have a hand in writing the encyclopedia. Come on. As I didn't write the portion I quoted from your source link.

I simply stated what I do know and it is different. Although a trace of urine is often found if fluid is analyzed, common sense would tell anyone that is possible. Any one of you that have used tongue to clit, I am sure at some time or another you have received a trace of urine and probably not even been aware. While they don't know exactly what it is, most have agreed its not urine.

cabey said:
i also give as much kudos to what you have written about the subject as I do about other pieces of literature on the subject, I hope this clears up the matter.

As for the above, if it indeed is sarcasm. You wasted it on the wrong member. ;) Trust me on this. You had your moment, I had mine to give our opinions.

I am a squirter and have a lot of first hand knowledge. Now if you wish to start a thread about rebuilding a carburetor, flying a plane or Hockey I will concede to anything you post since I don't know Jack about them. :dunno: I do feel as a member if a subject is something I can answer I will. Sorry.

Now with this hopefully all behind us, can I buy you a beer? :glugglug:

Note for Renegade1Oh.. That girl that did "p" probably had a way to full bladder and the clitoral stimulation helped bring it on. Most women are aware they should always go empty before sex, full bladder deters from sensations and ability to climax sometimes. They should always as soon as possible go after sex too, to flush out any bacteria that my have work its way in and might cause bladder infection. Rubbing of the clit area, playing in other areas fingers and other objects in all places then back again can cause serious problems. All women should take a minute and do that when done, it flushes bacteria back out. A few minutes that can make a big difference. Then come back and cuddle. :)

Ladylove, the tone of your posts seem to be that your disagreeing with me when in actual effect we are in somewhat agreement with each other, i did read all of the wikipedia page as i did lots of others but i chose to quote the bit i felt relevant to the point i was making and i will repeat that there are many contradictory reports as to what the elements that make up 'lady batter' some sources say on thing and another claim different and alot say that part of the substance is piss, like you said above.

There was no sarcasm in what i said about your post btw i respect everyones opinion on any matter no matter what it is.

I'm not in the business of scaring anyone with my opinions and those that are need to be more open minded and mature and not to believe everything they read but rather gather information from all sides and judge upon there findings.

I have zero ill feelings for you and enjoy reading your views and i will gladly have a drink with you any time any place:)

Currently, the nature of female ejaculation is rather unclear. From a scientific point of view, there are only a few articles in medical journals dealing with this topic. Almost all of these articles do not give any serious data about the origin or composition of the fluid expelled. To complicate matters further, the little data available is inconsistent.

Last edited:
I have had a few and my current gf is. I have and if you get the chance you better hope she drinks plenty of water cause if she is to dty its gross.

i watched some ftv girl vids and a few of them squirt my fav being jamie she drinks her own juices, i don't think a female would drink her own pee.

i think one would have to research this topic for themselves to understand.

Hi LadyLove;;) Great answer, and true tooooo!! I think back, and I think we was a little toooooo in a hurry to jump in bed, after having some Labbatt's Blue.:nanner: Oh well, it was still a night of fun!!! :rolleyes: Ain't that the main goal????????? :D

Never had a girl who could squirt but I would love to find one. Squirting is definitely one of my top fetishes/turn ons.