• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Female CUM (not pee)

dert

Banned
hey bro there are some really good ones in this clip its really long but its worth your while. wont let me post website but if you go to a banned site
dot com no spaces and search squirt compilations there is a 40min clip with some of the best girl creaming i have ever seen!

Last edited by a moderator:
tomff whatever the fuck this shit is its not going to work and it doesnt make any sense at all. is it suposed to be your sex noise or something because if i were you i souldnt put stuff like that on the internet
buehehehehehehehehehe

erm... im a girl

it is clear - sometimes a lil milky and most definitely not yellow that is just either the person is trying to fool the poor guy by making him think she has cum or she likes watersports... if a girl pisses it will smell of piss if she cums it smells like... CUM!!

also, female cum is uncontrolable in my experiences and it will squirt wether she likes it or not, wee can be held in (unless weak bladder :helpme: )

I've seen a small fraction of the clips on this site, so I certainly don't feel confident in finding "new" ones, but there are great collections on other threads. Linked for convenience:

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=239427
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=296422
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=169761

Since we understand some of the magic behind how women become wet, and how closely arousal and actual orgasmic spasms are tied together, it's anyone's guess whether these videos show actual "cum" or not (except the woman involved--she might know :D). There might not even be the same clear distinction as there is with guys--I can't possibly see how that's a bad thing, in any case.

great site with female cum i found...

creamykitten.blogspot.com

got all kinds of women and their creamy pussies! it is EXTREMELY hard to find vids like this, even though most are short.

I found this funny....this is a quote from the site TomFF linked too...

Let me get the biggest myth out of the way- IT IS NOT URINE. Upon testing the liquid, scientists have found that it contains levels of glucose (sugar), and an enzyme (prostate acid phosphatase), which is characteristic of a major component in semen. It is similar to the prostate fluid within male ejaculation but without the sperm. There are also two other substances contained in the fluid, commonly found in urine (urea and creatinine), which are found in trace amounts. It is a unique substance, and unlike the heavier and thicker fluid that you would typically see when a woman is "wet" or has had an orgasm.

So everyone has been helping you, regardless of your ignorance.

Calculon, if you are going to start getting all scientific, I'll ask you to be more rigorous:

Which "scientists" have published these results? You didn't reference said articles or publications in your post. Are the results peer reviewed? If not, why not?

Every single "squirting" video I've seen has women "ejaculating" what appears to be urine from their urethra, not "squirting" some sort of semen-related fluid from some other place in their vagina.

The fact is, during an intense orgasm, it is very possible for a woman to lose control of her bladder. The act of squirting, therefore, is not "peeing" but the liquid "ejaculated" from the urethra is, nevertheless, primarily urine. It also stands to reason that some amount of mucosal fluids will be mixed in with the urine. The exact mixture will depend on the woman, how much urine is in her bladder, how much mucosal fluids are in her urethra, as well as what she's been eating, and her hydration level.

I've actually been with a squirter, and the fluid that spurted from her urethra while I fingered her twat had the consistency of water, and left no residue on her bed. Somewhat strangely, there was no odor of urine that I noticed, but this is common when an individual is well-hydrated and hasn't been eating or drinking things that cause one's urine to have a more pungent aroma.

Kennedy james... my favorite

Attachments

• Kennedy James big red toyDSC_0296.jpg
    Kennedy James big red toyDSC_0296.jpg
    283.3 KB · Views: 184
  • Kennedy James big red toyDSC_0294.jpg
    Kennedy James big red toyDSC_0294.jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 186