• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite Rapper

Post ur favorite rapper and ur favorite song by them

My favorite rapper is Will Smith a.k.a Fresh Prince
and my favorite song is I'm all that.

The only one i have some ear about is Eminem... He's a joker and doesn't take himself serious...

I hate when those gangstas come around trying to impress people with criminality or the number of bullets they received... I DON'T CARE ABOUT THOSE!:sleep:

2Pac is my fav rapper

but i dont really have a fav song, my favourite album however, is probably makaveli: the don kilumanti theory

Not too many legitimate responses here, so I'll step up to the challenge...

Mainstream rap is garbage, but there is some fantastic hip-hop that does not get the recognition that it deserves. Real music, not brainless drivel.

A few of the best:
-The Roots- Water
A mind-blowing live show. I've seen them twice and want to see them many many more times. This song is for one, brilliantly written, talking about resisting the temptations of drug use in the music industry. Two, it has one of the best bass lines in any song ever.

-Atmosphere- Always Coming Back Home to You
It's criminal that Atmosphere doesn't get a bigger recognition. This Minneapolis M.C. is one of the smartest, funniest, and most personal artists currently active. This is his best serious song.

-Atmosphere- National Disgrace
I've got to include the less serious stuff by him as well. This track is funny as hell, talking about celebrity infamy.

-Jurassic 5 - Sum of Us
Chali 2na's deep bass is one of the most identifiable and memorable voices in hip-hop.

-KRS-One - Step Into a World
"I'm not saying I'm number one, uh, sorry I lied. I'm number one, two, three, four, and five." One of dozens of awesome lines in this song.

-A Tribe Called Quest - Like it Like That
Super chill hip-hop that just rolls off the tongue. Cool as hell. My ears can't get enough.

-Afroman - Crazy Rap
Funny, filthy song. Big guilty pleasure of mine. "I met this woman from Japan, never made love with an African, I fucked her once, I fucked her twice, I ate that pussy like shrimp fried rice."

Last edited:

FullMoonWolf

Closed Account
Yeah...I've been meaning to pick up A Tribe Called Quest. My man Q-tip started there.

In terms of comical rap I would go for Afroman and Because I Got High. Just think it is funny

My favourite chilled out rap rap song is Summertime by Will Smith.

However my actual favourite song is doin it by LL Cool J.

gotta say will smith and LL cool J r my favourite rappers...simply cuz they dont glorify guns n all that bollocks...i fuckin hate 50 cent n his shit...its jus meaningless basic lyrics bout shootin ppl n bein hard...ain a huge fan of rap nemore cuz mainstream is too stereotyped...its like u ain been shot then u cant b a rapper...fuckin stupid its a so called art form n alot of it is art but that shit jus gets on my nerves...

my favourite song tho has got 2 be...Brendas Got A Baby by 2Pac...i love this song because of its meaning and the message it delivers...its real deep

Tendency goes with old style rappers from the 80's and 90's where violence and gun possession were not "glorified" like today...:rofl:

That's what I loved about the old stuff, it was just about everyday things, like "getting milk at the store" or whatever. Man, Hip-hop lost it's relevancy when it tried to be too relevant to inner city life. Although Chuck D's political relevancy of "It takes a nation of millions"... is incredible.