• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite old school Nintendo or Sega Genesis game?

Favorite NES game is probably Super Mario 3 and my favorite Genesis game is either Landstalker or Vectorman

Good call on Vectorman. Great game.

NES - Balloon Fight was addictive. I have some great memories of my mom and I playing that when I was a kid.

Sega Genesis - Jurassic Park. Boogerman. Earthworm Jim. NHL 95. NBA Jam.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
ice hockey rocks! i was just playing that!

when my friend as i used to play, we'd start mashing buttons when you get into the fights, and we'd always bust up.

The got me with the "Sega does what Ninten don't" campaign and this awesome commercial. So I bought a Sega Genesis with what would become my favorite game. NFL Football 94. With Joe Montana on the cover in a Chiefs jersey.

NFL%20Football%20%2794%20Starring%20Joe%20Montana%20(U).png

This is the commercial with Joe Montana.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uyCOIUSnqk

i was a huge fan of world series baseball (94) on Genesis
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Series_Baseball_(video_game)
i was barely out of H.S. and working at an auto dealer as a mechanic and the job was IN TOWN barely a 3 minute ride from home to work (or vice versa)
and i had an hour lunch so i would go home for lunch and play 1 or 2 games of WS baseball each day,or,NHL93/94 back then. it was awesome
i'm pretty sure world series baseball was the best baseball game out back then. it was the 1st time a game used real player names from MLB.

Ahh this is my type of thread. I have a NES,Super NES,Sega Genesis emulator so I can relive the good ol' days.
My favorite old school NES games is Castlevania 2 Simon's Quest. That game was just awesome because it allowed you to travel and search for clues and talk to people and collect items,fight monsters. The classic good versus evil storyline, the music was awesome, the gameplay was never stale or boring.
I like Double Dragon,pure arcade style kick butt action. Ninja Gaiden was awesome,even though extremely hard.

I went home for a birthday party last weekend and found my Sega complete with World Series Baseball 95. When I hook it up to my LG LED I will take a picture and post it. Old school Sega rocks.