• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fake tits .. turn on or turn off?

fanatic of fake tits here

I love fake tits. implants are one of the best man's invention!

Implants are alright when the person getting them didn't have great breast before and when they are very well done. Unfortunately, meeting those conditions is a rarity, especially the latter one. If boob jobs were performed well the majority of the time it wouldn’t be as big of an issue, but that’s not the case. It’s also pretty sad when a woman with great large natural breast gets them ruined because they feel the need to go bigger, yet in the adult industry it happens all the time.

I prefer natural tits but bottomline, it doesn't really matter, as long as the surgeon did good job.

i'm not gonna lie, a NICELY done set of fake tits are definitely a major turn on...unfortunately alot of girls seem to go a little overboard with 'em, but a good doc can do some amazing things with a set of boobs...:)

I love fake tits. implants are one of the best man's invention!

Absolutely, alongside with beer.

Fake tits > Beer

There. I just admitted what we all think. There are more shitty beers on the market than shitty boob jobs. :yesyes:

Fake boobs FTW !!!

God gave women boobs, but man made them better!

:dito::yesyes::yesyes::boobies:

I believe they're called breast "ENHANCEMENTS" for a reason. The bigger the better. Even if they're like JJ's or some shit. Don't care! :drool2::2 cents::dunno: