• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Excrement sharing?

Anyone got some videos of M-F excremement sharing. More specifically; the guy shits in her mouth and then he fucks her until he cums. After this the girl kisses him and returns to him his feces and he knowingly swallows it.

Nothing forced here, all good fun.

Anyone? :nanner:

That's quite good but not quite what i'm looking for.

I'm looking for something a bit more professional looking and an ending that involves the guy having to take his shit back and swallow it.

Anymore, anymore! :hatsoff:

Anyone got some videos of M-F excremement sharing. More specifically; the guy shits in her mouth and then he fucks her until he cums. After this the girl kisses him and returns to him his feces and he knowingly swallows it.

Nothing forced here, all good fun.

Anyone? :nanner:

I'm sure the sponsors on this site are simply overjoyed at this suggested thread. :rolleyes:

Thanks to everyone that replied. What i am looking for now is where a guy is doing a anal on a girl and he pulls out to find some shit on his dick. The woman cleans it off by giving the guy oral but before she swallows it they kiss....

Mega respect to anyone who can find anything like that!! :bowdown:

Well, i didn't ask you to come on here spouting your unjustified views. Next time stay outta my thread!!

C'mon now fellas, tomorrow morning i'd like to wake up to some good videos, very much.

says the guy who complained in both the shemale thread and the rubbing two cocks thread.