• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Evita Dimitrova

Allow me to show a few home truths about Evita's site.

Freeones review of her site is inaccurate, 8.0 NO LESS..observe..I quote

"looks really good and inside her members area you have hot photo sets; a nice thing is that she has a section of her site (download center) where she grouped all the photo sets, make sure to keep an eye on it"

Evita has well over 100 sets each containing about 80 gorgeous hi res pics.
NONE of these sets are savable. Her "download center" has all the sets there BUT only 6 pics from each set of 80 have been chosen by her for you to save.
For a $22 a month subscription thats abissmal. No videos and no nudes either.
BUT WAIT YOU CAN HAVE NUDES...if you buy her custom photoshoot.
CHECK OUT HER UTTERLY RIDICULOUS PRICES -

Regular custom shoots: $5 per pic with a 60 picture minimum per set
Topless pics: $25 per pic (10 picture minimum) Nude pics: $100 (5 pic minimum)

THESE PRICES ARE MORE EXPENSIVE THAN SOME "FAMOUS" ADULT STARS!!!!!
SHE AINT EVEN B LIST IN THE ADULT WORLD!
You could have a high class hooker bang your brains out for the price Evita wants for a few pics to jerk off to.
Make no mistake guys this girl is hott..her pics are wonderful but her site is terribly flawed by her pics being completely unsavable.
PLEASE..anyone who thinks of joining..do so at you EXTREME disappointment.
I joined end of 2006, I wont be recurring my sub till that site is value for money. The whole point of joining a site dedicated to your fave model/star IS to collect and save her material.
PLEASE BE AWARE GUYS!

she's hot..but unfortunately..too few of her pics..and the annoying hands keep covering the boobs..what a waste..jeez..

Evita Dimitrova/SexyEvita

hey guys/girls, wondering if u have any sexy pictures of evita from sexyevita.com

her set that she did in tight jeans and that red and white thong would be nice, i cant seem to find it..

post up what ya got.

thanks

Evita!! ^^ I followed her for so long, back in the time she was having a site but unfortunately I was only 16 at the time so I couldn't join her site... :(

Either way, I got a lot of stuff about her on my computer so if anyone is still following this thread, I might send them one of these days! ;)