• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
This is probably old too

Even if it is, just look at those amazing tits:hatsoff:

And she's spreading her pussy in this one. I shake a stiff one in appreciation of this goddess of natural wonders.

You rock Erica

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Peter Gazinya said:
This is probably old too

Even if it is, just look at those amazing tits:hatsoff:

And she's spreading her pussy in this one. I shake a stiff one in appreciation of this goddess of natural wonders.

You rock Erica

:beer: :beer: :beer:

You´re right ! Thank the lord for the Miracle of Erica !

:bowdown:

Pedro

The only videos that you will find of her will be on wtf? wtf? wtf? wtf? wtf? . They will be from Danni.com and some amature videos.

There is a nice short vid of Erica and Aria on K@z@@

Lost Erica Rose Campbell set.....

There was a set that I have seen some photos from that I have searched high & low for but, haven't had any luck finding. It was the set where Erica Rose Campbell is walking down a city street in jeans & topless. She also has a girl walking with her that is also in jeans without a top. I believe there was a vid of this too. Anyone have this set, any info or a link? I have been searching for a long time now so any help is extremely welcomed!! Thanks!

I have a vague recollection of the set.. it was shot on a sunny day on what looked like a regular sidewalk.
I didn't save any pics at the time, but I've never seen them since.

I've got one picture from that set. I knew it as soon as I read this thread, but it took a while to find.

I have no webspace to upload it to so if I can't post it here (I forget the rules) some one will need to get it from me.

Here goes...

[Please Note: the attachement in this post has been deleted by moderator darkman]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Damn, it's from Mac and Bumble those holier than thou bastards. Will a mod approve that or are them pics banned?

I'll send it out to a few people who can share it with the rest.

That is the set!! Mac & Bumble so get on my nerves :mad: I wish this set was done for Erica's website instead of theirs! Thanks for the pic Wham!!:thumbsup: Anyone else have more?

oh yeah...that hit's the button!