• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Energy drinks

AMP is pretty good. Lots of fruity flavors. :thumbsup:

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
i have never tried an energy drink i know this may sound stupoid but im kinda scared to try it i heard your heart race real fast and when you come off of it you crash heard . i cant find the articale but like 3 weeks ago i was reading where three teens here in michigan was taken to the hospital after they drank to much redbull

No offense, and I mean this in a constructive criticism kinda way...

BUT WHAT THE FUCK?!

Do you have a pre-existing heart condition? Are you morbidly obese? Are you a fucking IDIOT teen who weights 80 pounds and yet chugs caffeine expecting to get high or stay awake for a week?

My friend, you perhaps place yourself among the idiot lower few when you find yourself scared to try a damned energy drink that's already been dumbed down by.. all the bullshit. The FDA, the CIA, the ASS...

Do yourself a favor and down an energy drink one day, amphetamines next day, few days later snort some coke. Then you'll know exactly how FAR down the food chain it is.

rachelstarr

Official Checked Star Member
so does anyone like energy drinks? or at least know of other people that do... wish you knew of a "HEALTHY" energy drink. EFUSJON IS THE ANSWER!

I found the perfect product and it taste soooo good. plus you get paid to drink it and get other people to drink it too.... INTERESTED???

check it out under my personal account and we can both make money together! YAY

https://www.myefusjon.com/rachelstarr