• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
it was some promo video a bunch of actresses/actors did but i personally love it, hope they do more like it

check out my tumbler

I still think she's absolutely beautiful but she just shouldn't do the short hair. Looks too much like a boy. I've been trying to get used to it but I just can't

I doubt she'll lose any sleep over it. It's not like she will be like "Oh noes! Some random guy on some random forum can't get used to my short hair :crying: My life is worthless now :crying: "

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lbo72oPA661qajz3yo1_500.jpg

I guess I can no longer comment on someone's looks on a forum that is all based on exactly that.

I still think she is gorgeous but I just don't agree with the style. Sorry if you disagree, but don't worry, I won't lose any sleep on that either ;)

I guess I can no longer comment on someone's looks on a forum that is all based on exactly that.

I still think she is gorgeous but I just don't agree with the style. Sorry if you disagree, but don't worry, I won't lose any sleep on that either ;)

Haha!:bowdown::nanner:

That post made my night!

i find short hair is the sexiest style. It completely reveals a girls face.

I never understood the "short hair makes girls look like boys" argument. If there is a doubt about someones gender that you are considering fucking- ur gay. Or at least bi curious.

But yeah, personal preference and self expression unto all. I'd hit it alllll daaaay loooong