• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Emily Addison

lol shes still talking about that? Shes been hyping up this b/g hardcore scene since last year. Im starting think shes just saying that for publicity and then will probably just change her mind.

I hear ya. I just think it gets to a point where she must know, for the sake of her career, that she can't keep saying she's about to do it and not doing it. That will alienate and anger fans even more than simply never doing one.

For some reason, I just think/hope this is the time she's being serious. That's why I want to stay on top of this and I keep checking around for more information.

It will happen as soon as her Twistys contract is done

I hear ya. I just think it gets to a point where she must know, for the sake of her career, that she can't keep saying she's about to do it and not doing it. That will alienate and anger fans even more than simply never doing one.

For some reason, I just think/hope this is the time she's being serious. That's why I want to stay on top of this and I keep checking around for more information.

I always find these contracts so odd. It's like a website pays a large amount of money to a star to have exclusive rights to them for a specified period of time. So you'd think that the site would take full advantage of this and get them to do as much as they can so as to recoup their costs. Yet so many time it seems like the star almost disappears for that time, it always baffles me. Maybe not as much with Emily because she does have new Twisty's content relatively often. But I think about someone like Nikki Benz; she had a Penthouse contract not too long ago and she basically disappeared for a year. Why do these companies shell out for these contracts and then not use their new employees as much as possible? One could argue that the star negotiates to not have to do that many scenes, but then to that I'd say, why would the company make that investment? Maybe someone can enlighten me.

I always find these contracts so odd. It's like a website pays a large amount of money to a star to have exclusive rights to them for a specified period of time. So you'd think that the site would take full advantage of this and get them to do as much as they can so as to recoup their costs. Yet so many time it seems like the star almost disappears for that time, it always baffles me. Maybe not as much with Emily because she does have new Twisty's content relatively often. But I think about someone like Nikki Benz; she had a Penthouse contract not too long ago and she basically disappeared for a year. Why do these companies shell out for these contracts and then not use their new employees as much as possible? One could argue that the star negotiates to not have to do that many scenes, but then to that I'd say, why would the company make that investment? Maybe someone can enlighten me.

My guess is that the contracts get very specific about how many scenes/photoshoots are done and what type are done in a certain time frame...

So, just cause it's a 1-year contract doesn't mean the person does stuff all year. Maybe it requires 12 scenes, but if the star wants to do the 12 scenes in the first 2 months they are done. not sure but just a guess...

the length of the contract could also be partially as a prohibitive measure... scenes are all filmed in a matter of weeks/months but the contract stops the performer from doing scenes with other sites until it expires.... kind of like a no-compete clause...

Do any of these dozen or so reposts of the same photo sets actually have any different or new pics, or are they the same old links that have been posted over and over again?

My guess is that the contracts get very specific about how many scenes/photoshoots are done and what type are done in a certain time frame...

So, just cause it's a 1-year contract doesn't mean the person does stuff all year. Maybe it requires 12 scenes, but if the star wants to do the 12 scenes in the first 2 months they are done. not sure but just a guess...

the length of the contract could also be partially as a prohibitive measure... scenes are all filmed in a matter of weeks/months but the contract stops the performer from doing scenes with other sites until it expires.... kind of like a no-compete clause...

I understand that, I just wonder why a website would want a deal like that. I have no idea how much the companies pay out for the contract, but it can't be cheap to lock up a popular adult star for an entire year. You'd think they'd want to get more out of them than just 12 scenes or whatever it is.