• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Embarrassing Song you like...........

Britney Spears - Toxic

I don't fear people knowing what I listen to as much as most people, since I am posting the songs I think people will ridicule you might be able to tell that. But that is a song that makes me feel the most rediculous. Or one of them.

i dont even know what its called but it is by o-town, ya they suck, i just know the song not the title

Sutty

Banned
Nightfly said:
I love Neil Diamond's songs. Helluva songwriter, but not hip anymore by any means. LOL! "Sweet Caroline..." :D :nanner: :)

I had to endure all Neil Diamond's songs whilst growing up as my mum is huge fan of his (along with Gene Pitney) and now i know quite a lot of his songs. I actually don't mind the likes of Sweet Caroline, Forever in Blue Jeans and the old tear jearker "Hello Again".

How embarrasing :helpme:

After reading this thread... there is a lot I should be embarrased about LOL

I like Melissa Ethridge too. Come to my window.

I checked out Britney Spears' - Do Domethin' and that is a crazy good Tech Club Hit. I only listened to it once so my opinion might change, but for now another BS song to add to the list of embarasing songs.

I like the Pointer Sister - He's so Shy, supposidly a classic intro to Urban style music. Another song I'm a little embarased about.

XanderJack said:
-hangs head-...Jump(for your love) by The Pointer Sisters. Let the public mockery commence.
ha ha, reminds me of that scene in love actually where hugh grant is dancing around his house to this song, then one of his housekeepers walks into the room, and he trys to play it off like he wasn't dancing at all. i do like the song, however.

how about morning train by sheena easton? that one is about as gay as it gets...i love it! :1orglaugh

there's too many of these cheesy songs that i love to name here. i like almost all of the songs mentioned in this thread, with the exception of sweet caroline, which was ruined for me in college. besides, everyone seems to love that song, so it doesn't really fit into the category. although, there are plenty of other neil diamond songs that do :)