• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Eight dead at Orange County hair salon as crazed gunman 'targets hairdresser ex wife'

Re: Eight dead at Orange County hair salon as crazed gunman 'targets hairdresser ex w

I think that Europe has had it's share of gun violence in the past few years including mass killings. Those stringent gun laws are really helping aren't they?

And the places that they occurred have a much smaller population than the U.S.

What an ignorant statement.

What talking about what an American citizen did in America, yeah your right the arrogance.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Re: Eight dead at Orange County hair salon as crazed gunman 'targets hairdresser ex w

Gun + A Nutjob = Massacre ;)

Not that simple.
The guy, like millions of other men could have been a good dad and husband but the wife wanted out to do whatever the fuck she wanted.
He then may have lost his kids and been ordered to pay a ridiculous amount of money to her which he could never realistically pay therefore making him a criminal then revoking his drivers license which caused him to lose his job and put him even further in an already terrible situation and depression.........then he just snapped.

Truth is I'm surprised this stuff doesnt happen more. It actually does just isnt reported.

I've known guys whove gotten so screwed by the family court system and the ex that in my opinion if he killed the ex, she would have deserved it.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND

Just send him to Raccoon City or Silent Hill.

how many shootings like that does the US need before passing some new gun control laws?
just how many?
Sadly we will never pass any decent gun laws. Too many conservative morons think that the answer is MORE guns not less.

Plus, those against gun control believe that if everyone had a gun on them, shootings like this would never happen. I personally have never heard of a case where someone walked into a building and started killing everyone but was shot and killed by a civilian with a gun before he finished the job. Has it ever happened?
Actually there are a number of accounts were untrained gun carrying civilians have almost shot others trying to help because they were unable differentiate the attacker from other gun carrying civilians.

There are also plenty of stories of family members accidentally shooting other family members in the night because they thought they were robbers. And don't forget all the kids that get their parents guns and shoot themselves or friends by accident.

Any idiot without a record can buy a gun. Most don't go to shooting classes or crisis training. Police officers and soldiers go through extensive training on not only how to use their guns but when to use them.

I used to be pro gun but if you really think about it there is no reason for a civilian to have a gun of any kind.

What a piece of shit! I would have him dehydrate to death on a small deserted island so that he can at least feel some of the pain he inflicted. It may cruel and unusual punishment but to see that asshole smiling like that with no remorse for what he has done sickens me.

No. Just a bullet in the head. In a case like this where everything is caught on camera and you can clearly see who it is, execution. No torture, nothing of that sort, just get rid of 'em.

well,not being able to buy a gun as easily as you can,would discourage you from going on a shooting rampage.it makes perfect sense.
why don't you have shootings like that around the world?
I'm talking about regular people just going crazy and start shooting people.
in other countries you may have organized crime-related shootings,but not this kind.in Norway you had one,and that was the one in the last century maybe.
doesn't it bother Americans that anyone can just go buy an automated machine gun and kill anyone that crosses his way?does anyone think that if you carry a gun yourself you'll be able to protect yourself???
don't forget that when the constitution was passed,guns were not what they are today.you needed 5 minutes to reload the thing back then!

and sure,other crimes do take place (like rape etc as mentioned above) but in order to kill 20 people in 30 seconds you need certain types of guns.if you can't buy them so easily,you just won't do it.

Now tell that to the criminals who get firearms from illegal channels. And tell that to the law abiding citizens who will be at the mercy of the criminals because they have the military grade and/or regular firearms.

lol at some of you ignorant morons. America already has very strict gun laws.

And the reality of it is I could drive two miles south and buy a gun right now on a street corner. I've come across at least 6 guns on the streets that garbage were trying to sell me when I was growing up. I just wish some of you pussies would get your heads out of your asses and drive to the inner city where that's reality, not your pussy gated communities where you sit high and mighty, self righteous, wind bags.