• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Eel enters man's penis in spa treatment, is surgically removed

ouch

Yes, you read that right. A Chinese man had to have an eel surgically removed from his bladder after a mishap while undergoing an unusual spa treatment.

Zhang Nan, a 56-year-old resident of Hubei province, was bathing with live eels, in the hopes that the tiny, serpentine critters would nibble away layers of dead skin, revealing more youthful-looking skin below.

It's similar to those unusual pedicures that have fish eat dead skin off people's feet -- except that you're fully submerged, and you're probably naked, and there are eels all over you.

Anyway, Nan felt a sharp pain, realized a 6-inch eel had entered his penis and was wriggling up through his urethra. He tried to pull it out but its tiny body was too slippery to hold, and it disappeared up his penis and into his bladder, according to the story...

http://www.latimes.com/health/boostershots/la-heb-eel-penis-spa-urethra-20110916,0,4162133.story

Good God...I'm cringing just from reading that. A 6-inch eel? It was probably bigger than his penis! :1orglaugh

But seriously, I can only imagine how painful that must be.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Damn it...that was the hottest story I've ever read! I cannot stop jerking off! This story SUCKS without pictures!

HaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Zhang Nan, a 56-year-old resident of Hubei province, was bathing with live eels, in the hopes that the tiny, serpentine critters would nibble away layers of dead skin, revealing more youthful-looking skin below.
How about exfoliating with a loofah like a normal person? :facepalm:

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Eels are the bunker buster and cruise missle of the nature world.