• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Eating pussy = Cancer?

What movie is that? :dunno:

Another Tarantino classic, "True Romance". You're 23? Well, that would make you an infant when that movie came out.

Gives me a nice excuse to not actually do it.

If you have to, need to or want to make excuses to get out of eating pussy...:facepalm:

well i'm sick of this crap.Apparently everything kills you.
I don't mind not smoking,drugs,alcohol or unprotected sex.those things I can live without
but no way i'm giving up eating cunt.It's not going to happen and I highly doubt it's more dangerous than Tobacco or Herion.
I want to see these facts and not just a load of bullshit from raggy newspapers

"Researchers have found a 225-percent increase in oral cancer cases in the United States from 1974 to 2007, mainly among white men, said Maura Gillison of Ohio State University."

I'm black so that study doesn't effect me. I can eat all the pussy and ass I want!! Woohoo!!

maybe this is why.........

6081805_Smoking-pussy.gif

pussy cancer

"Researchers have found a 225-percent increase in oral cancer cases in the United States from 1974 to 2007, mainly among white men, said Maura Gillison of Ohio State University."

I'm black so that study doesn't effect me. I can eat all the pussy and ass I want!! Woohoo!!

Black men older than 35 are 26 percent more likely to die of heart disease than White men. Black men are also nearly twice as likely to die of heart disease than Hispanic men.

The study revealed that about 40 percent of heart disease deaths in Black men occur before they are 65 years old, compared with 21 percent of White men. Black men also tend to develop heart disease and become sicker at an earlier age than Whites, the study found.
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1355/is_4_100/ai_76513087/

Although you probably won't get cancer you may well suffer a heart attack whilst eating that pussy, God/nature finds a way to screw everyone over :elaugh:

i have never eating pussy before, but i don't care if it give's me cancer. i still want some pussy!!!!

maybe this is why.........

6081805_Smoking-pussy.gif

pussy cancer

She ought to take that show on the road.:pimpdaddy:yesyes:

i have never eating pussy before, but i don't care if it give's me cancer. i still want some pussy!!!!

Never?!?!??? You don't know what you're missing.:drool2: Well, assuming you are able to get some of the good stuff.:o

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Gives me a nice excuse to not actually do it.

What, like "sorry baby, but I don't want to get the cancer..." But I don't care about you, have some cancer, get to work...?

There's always a dental dam, but who wants to lick latex?

Correction:

Bad news for those of you who like to eat pussy (and that pussy happens to be infected with HPV).

All you need to do is wear a condon on your tongue or cover her vagina with cling film, problem solved :clap:

Licking pussy is bad for you? WHERE?

I'm getting really tired of this bullshit. If its not one thing, its another. Eggs are bad for you....then they are good for you....then they don't fucking know. There are some things regardless of what "science" likes to say that I'm sure is total BULLSHIT. Where the fuck do they get this information?
I'll tell you what it is, its all the sanitization of the world. Anti-bacterial this, anti-bacterial that....uhhh the last time I checked, SOME bacteria is actually GOOD FOR YOU...total morons. George Carlin said it so well, let the kids eat dirt. Its the only way to make your body grow stronger, but noooo people have WEAK immune systems now cause of all this cleaning cleaning cleaning cleaning and sanitization.
I really don't give a shit, I like pussy and I'm going to continue munching on it. There is nothing I love better than to make a woman happy when I lick her pussy.

Licking pussy is bad for you? WHERE?

I'm getting really tired of this bullshit. If its not one thing, its another. Eggs are bad for you....then they are good for you....then they don't fucking know. There are some things regardless of what "science" likes to say that I'm sure is total BULLSHIT. Where the fuck do they get this information?
I'll tell you what it is, its all the sanitization of the world. Anti-bacterial this, anti-bacterial that....uhhh the last time I checked, SOME bacteria is actually GOOD FOR YOU...total morons. George Carlin said it so well, let the kids eat dirt. Its the only way to make your body grow stronger, but noooo people have WEAK immune systems now cause of all this cleaning cleaning cleaning cleaning and sanitization.
I really don't give a shit, I like pussy and I'm going to continue munching on it. There is nothing I love better than to make a woman happy when I lick her pussy.
So what you are basically saying is, "ladies please do not wash your twats. I love smelly dirty clunge!"

So what you are basically saying is, "ladies please do not wash your twats. I love smelly dirty clunge!"

That's not what I meant...smartass :1orglaugh

I was talking about how all this anti-bacterial products are not good for your immune system. And this weakens you, which then would leave you open to HPV

:hatsoff:

Erika Red

Official Checked Star Member
What is not bad for you, and one year something is bad and in another a survey/test will show oh you should do more of it. Fuck that plain an simple, I guess i will die happy cause I love pleasing another woman and I love having my pussy eaten. Rumor has it the study was done by gay males, trying to deter other males from eating pussy, next month they will say for all males to suck dick it will cure cancer. - come on now!

Do as you have always done and live happy!

What is not bad for you, and one year something is bad and in another a survey/test will show oh you should do more of it. Fuck that plain an simple, I guess i will die happy cause I love pleasing another woman and I love having my pussy eaten. Rumor has it the study was done by gay males, trying to deter other males from eating pussy, next month they will say for all males to suck dick it will cure cancer. - come on now!

Do as you have always done and live happy!

:1orglaugh

Uh, of the the gays...I don't think it's the males among them who would have an interest in promoting this potential scare. I mean, it's not like we straight men are going to resort to cock because snatch appears unsafe for consumption.

Men are competing for the food supply with lesbos in this..it's in their interest to scare us off of snatch...not gay men.:1orglaugh