• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dreamshower

i'm looking for videos of dream showers

if you dont know what it is, go to wikipedia.com and search for it.

if anybody can find it, ill be thankful forever!!!!

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
wikipedia.com didn't explain shit, wtf is it?

dream Shower: Two people engage in sexual intercourse while several men masturbate and take turns ejaculating on the face or body of one or both of the participants

thats fuckin nasty dude, the one thing i hate about this site is the amount of sickos with bizarre fetishes such as yourself.

you lost all credibility with the following post you made a few days back

klitdaddy777 said:
Any of ya'll non-preppy guys like to sometimes bang those preppy abercrombie/hollister girls? People consider me an emo/metalhead person but every once in a while i like to talk to those type of girls and I just love pounding that preppy pussy hard while grabbing their nice tits. Anyone else have my flavor?

once you are out of highschool you will realize that girls dont especially like metalheads.

you're emo. go write a poem.

not like i've ever done it.

i have a girlfriend of 2 years and we have a normal sex life.

the way you talk about sex, it makes it seem like you've never actually had sex. am i right?

Because my girlfriend is out of town and the florida gators are killing the buckeyes and i have nothing better to do.

dream Shower: Two people engage in sexual intercourse while several men masturbate and take turns ejaculating on the face or body of one or both of the participants

that shit is sick.
on the other hand sounds exactly the same as bukkake to me cept with a small twist.