• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dream of Ashley / Ashley Sage Ellison

Re: Dream Of Ashley (aka 36J Ashley Sage Ellison of Score/Voluptuous)

Ashley recently posted "hey im all ears x@plumperpass" in her twitter.

Break up with Score?

I think there's no softcore-only girls at Plumperpass or am I wrong? I'm not sure if I would enjoy seeing Ashley do that...or if they'll be interested in Ashley if she wants to stay softcore.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Still don't understand why any woman would want to be known as a "plumper". Maybe it's just me.

Ashley recently posted "hey im all ears x@plumperpass" in her twitter.

That was her response to this from @plumperpass: "trying to reach you about work DM me or email me please modeling @ sensationalvideo.com"

This is very encouraging news. It's possible that her contract with Score has ended and she is looking to model again.

It's also possible that, since her Score shots are almost two years old, she may have gained a great deal of weight since we last saw her. That may explain why she would be interested in working for a BBW site.

As far as her doing hardcore - I heard through the grapevine that shortly after she signed with Score she got married, and that's why she only modeled twice for them (once in the Bahamas and once in the UK) and then stopped. Now, on her twiiter, she writes something to the effect of "If only I had a hunky man lol xxx" or something like that. So, perhaps she is single again, and all restrictions are lifted in her new life.

So who knows - maybe a Score-free, newly single, and even more voluptuous Ashley will emerge, and be more daring than before.

well at list it was the x-hubby responsible and not a breast reduction , that gives the planet a chance ;-)
A rough estimation would be 100 days b4 we see anything new (if we do) .
Good luck what ever you decide Ash x

There's posts on the twitter where she says things about wanting someone to keep her company or something, that she posted "shortly after she signed with Score"...you would expect a new young wife to post things opposite to that. So unless Ashley herself responds to some of these speculations, that she was married is just someone's fabrication.

All we know for sure is that she has shown availability to model for a company other than Score.

There's posts on the twitter where she says things about wanting someone to keep her company or something, that she posted "shortly after she signed with Score"...you would expect a new young wife to post things opposite to that. So unless Ashley herself responds to some of these speculations, that she was married is just someone's fabrication.

All we know for sure is that she has shown availability to model for a company other than Score.
all i can say is that this is a .....

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator GregCentauro]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: DreamofAshley

Ashley is incredibly cute, young and busty. My dream is that she will eventually show some pussy :) !

this may be a little late but i only just found this thread.
to be honest i hope she doesnt show any as it leaves more to the imagination.