• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Don’t let your boyfriend, husband, or some “webmaster” build your site!

lazy bum....

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
When trying to promote someone that builds website I would say that the use of grammar is preferable. That text is just pure comedy.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Whoa that's the only reason I want to marry a woman.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

Patrick_S

persona non grata
I made my site by myself too, without any help from my boyfriend...and it looks like an actual site too, and not like some fucking blog.

I particularly like the reference to the need for your program to have "more robust functionality"-hey, we can all use that at times. I'll take two!

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
i was building a site for this girl i knew.. she was crazy. she could never decide on what she wanted. then she didnt want to put pictures of herself on it in the end.

i blame the meth she was on.

i wonder how shes doing now.

winterwarz

Closed Account
Was she good looking... I used to date this one meth head, damn she was a stunning little blonde, she got fucked up though, she's all good now though.... she just doesn't have the stunningly awesome looks she once had.

squallumz

Was she good looking... I used to date this one meth head, damn she was a stunning little blonde, she got fucked up though, she's all good now though.... she just doesn't have the stunningly awesome looks she once had.

she wasnt bad. i actually shot a scene with her when i was thinking of doing my own site. oral. was the first time i got to feel fake tits.

call me crazy, but i do have a think for strung out girls. its the old l.a. punk rocker in me i think.

gross i know, but its true.

she wasnt bad. i actually shot a scene with her when i was thinking of doing my own site. oral. was the first time i got to feel fake tits.

call me crazy, but i do have a think for strung out girls. its the old l.a. punk rocker in me i think.

gross i know, but its true.

ehhh, i don't like tweakers...too many meth heads around my area, not a fan

oh i cant stand them either. i recently sorta moved from a high meth area. fucking annoying as shit.

but this chick was actually hot.

i've known some pretty hot junkies too, pisses me off to see people tear themselves apart like that...watching them go from being beautiful to trashy and worn out in such a short time is tough

squallumz

i've known some pretty hot junkies too, pisses me off to see people tear themselves apart like that...watching them go from being beautiful to trashy and worn out in such a short time is tough

i know what u mean. i had a fucking wonderful gf once. a fiance actually. things were awesome until she got into that shit. she went off the deep end big time. got kicked out of college, got all fucked up. was fun while it lasted though. learned all my tricks from her.