• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Does anyone watch MMA?

Do you watch Mixed Martial Arts?
(U.F.C, Pride FC, Pancrase, etc.)

If so who's your favorite fighter/fighters?

Wanderlei Silva
Randy Coutre
Chuck Lidell

Are just a few of my favorites.

Sakuraba and Hoyce Gracie. Its a cleaner, friendlier way of fighting, and takes more true skill

I have to admit I've watched Sakuraba adapt to the different techniques in Pride, he was originally jiu jitsu and wrestling and since the first couple of Prides he has started using very effective striking.

Watching Wanderlei dismantle people is great though, he's seems almost unstoppable.

One of the best fights I've seen is when Randy Cotoure(sp?) dominated Tito Ortiz. At the end Ortiz was wimpering like a little bitch. :nanner:

Oh yeah the one where Randy has Tito pinned against the cage and just to show how much control he has over the match, Randy literally spanks Tito. I was laughing so hard when I saw that match. One of my favorites, also.

man MMA, is great i prefer it over the WWE any day. i love watching UFC and am looking forward to the cotoure v.s lidell rematch
also this ultimate fighter show for UFC is kick ass

Superfly said:
I love UFC...Ken Shamrock fan in particular :thumbsup:
shamrock is cool, but unfortunately i dont think we are going to get to see the shamrock v.s ortiz fight that has been hyped up, cause ortiz is asking for 600,000 a fight since his contract expired.. i was also looking forward to lidell v.s ortiz, but i dont think we are going to see that
ortiz has the company right where he wants them

juballs said:
shamrock is cool, but unfortunately i dont think we are going to get to see the shamrock v.s ortiz fight that has been hyped up, cause ortiz is asking for 600,000 a fight since his contract expired.. i was also looking forward to lidell v.s ortiz, but i dont think we are going to see that
ortiz has the company right where he wants them

Are you talking about rematches? Ortiz kicked the shit out of Shamrock about two years ago and Lidell beat Ortiz about a year after that.

One good fighter I like is this Japanese guy nicknamed "The Gracie Hunter".

I can't remember his name off the top of my head. Maybe somebody out there knows who I'm reffering to but he's undefeated and has a record of defeating some of the Gracies.

also Tito Ortiz is pretty awesome.

I saw his last fight on PPV when he beat Victor Belfort

He looks alot better now than in that last fight with Couture

I'd love to see a rematch between those two.

You're talking about Kazushi Sakuraba "Gracie Hunter"

I thought Sakuraba was near invincible after watching him fight the first few times.
He has been defeated though, Wanderlei Silva has won 3 out of 3 matches against Sakuraba. Each time Silva fights Sakuraba it's a decisive victory.

I would say right now Wanderlei could take just about anyone in his weight class hands down. They've already began the talks of a matchup of Wanderlei Silva and Randy Couture. I'd definitely pay to see that one.

I have and always will be a big Tito fan, even though he has lost his last 2 matches, I don't think he has fought since Randy, correct me if I am wrong. I also like Chuck Lidell, something about his attitude. Don Frye is also a great fighter and reps the United States very well.

TwinDragon said:
He has been defeated though, Wanderlei Silva has won 3 out of 3 matches against Sakuraba. Each time Silva fights Sakuraba it's a decisive victory.

Yeah , Sakuraba .. that's him

I used to be able to keep up with Pride alot better by ordering dvds.

Now I only buy ppv with friends so it's harder to know whats going on outside ufc.

I didn't know he got beat 3 times!! Damn! :( Thanks for the update.

I hate to hear that cus that guy was like the best fighter I've ever seen

TonyThaTiger30 said:
I have and always will be a big Tito fan, even though he has lost his last 2 matches, I don't think he has fought since Randy, correct me if I am wrong.

no but I did see Tito fight 3 times on ppv since the Randy Couture loss though

He won those last matches

I was just giving him props in the last post because he seems more focused now.

Last edited:
Yeah most of the old Pride FC DVDs were on sale for $9.99 each so I own quite a few of them.
Sakuraba actually has lost a few times.

http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/fightfinder.asp?fighterID=84

Tito is still up there, but I don't think he'll recover from his losses to Chuck and Randy.
Even if he does, Chuck stood toe to toe and Randy literally spanked his ass.
Randy even beat Chuck the first time he fought him, put him on the mat as I recall. Any rematches will be worth watching though, they are all outstanding fighters.

Sorry for posting this here in your thread but I thought it was an appropriate place for it. Anyone watching The Ultimate Fighter on Spike TV has bouund to have seen Willa Ford. Is she hot or what? I would like to see her in her birthday suit!!!!!

Here are my Favorite Fighters (Somewhat in order)

1. Kazushi Sakuraba (G.O.A.T)
2. Emelianenko Fedor (Current Pride HW champ)
3. Wanderlei Silva (King of Staredowns aka The Ake Murder)
4. Quiton Jackson (King of Slams)
5. Mirko Crocop (Currently Fedor's #1 contender)
6. Antonio Nogueira (Mr. Submission)
7. Igor Vovchanchin (Knockout king)
8. Genki Sudo (One word...Pimp)
9. Andrei Arlovski (Will kill Frank Mir)
10. Yoshida (Made Judo cool again)
11. Randy couture (American Fighting Legend)
12. Gomi (Best in the world at 155lbs)
13. "Shogun" Rua (Up and Commer)
14. Nakumura (Give him time)
15. Kazuyuki Fujita (Came closet to knocking Fedor out)
16. Mark Kerr (Greatest could have been)
17. Mark Coleman (Won Pride 2000 GP, Mastered the style of Ground & Pound)
18. Masakatsu Funaki (Revolutionized the sport in Pancrease, Gave Bas fight of his life, sorry Kevin Randleman)
19. Don Frye (Won 2 UFC tournments)
20. Bas Rutten (Ruled Pancrease, former UFC HW Champ)
21. Chuck Liddel (Lets his fist do the talking)
22. Matt Hughes (Freakishly Strong at 185lb)
23. Yuki Kondo (only 185-190lbs but will fight anyone)
24. Enson Inoue (Will never tap....Eva)
25. TK (1 out of 6 Billion who can say he beat HW Champ Fedor....by a cut though)
26. Tito (Smacktalking Pretty boy, but did rule his weight class for 4 years)
27. Ken Shamrock (made Ultimate Fighting mainstream)
28. Ogawa (I know hes fake, but his persona just somehow makes him cool, plus hes got a cool as staredown)
29. Yoshihiro Takayama (0-4 but the guy has no fear, check out the his slugfest with Semmy Shilt, Don Frye, also cool as staredown w/Sapp)
30. Sergei Kharitonov (Who else can say they whupped Pedro Rizzo under 5 minutes)

Honorable mentions:
Royce Gracie (Taught the world that there more then just punching & Kicking, but he seems too smug)
Vitor Belfort (The phenom was unbeatable untill he stopped using steroids...JK)
Mario Sperry (Ruled ADCC)
Kevin Randelman (Biggest upset ever over Crocop, and really did beat Bas)
Minowa (Showing great improvemnet, would have beaten Baroni if it wasn't for his steroids...Not kidding)
Tank Abbott (I know he has no skills, but hes just plain entertaining)
"Ninja" Rua (Shoguns older brother, hasn't fought much in a while)
Josh Barrnett (Former UFC Champ, Current Pancrease Champ...But admitted using steroids)
Pedro Rizzo (Great Striker, but came back after 2 year hiatus and got whupped)
Frank Shamrock (Was good, but overrated look at his record)
Carlos Newton (Was a great submission artist, but has lost 4 straight)
Jeremy Horn (Blue collar fighter, with 50+ matches)
Dan Severn (50 yrs old and still kicking ass, 75+ matches)
Allistar Overheem (Just beat Igor & Vitor & in final four of Pride's MW GP)
Matsui (True modern day Samurai, will fight anyone, has one huge heart)

Last edited:
TonyThaTiger30 said:
Sorry for posting this here in your thread but I thought it was an appropriate place for it. Anyone watching The Ultimate Fighter on Spike TV has bouund to have seen Willa Ford. Is she hot or what? I would like to see her in her birthday suit!!!!!
shes hot... added nothing to the show

and yes i was talking about the rematch

my problem is that no heavyweight is a match for andre arlovski, nobody can match his ground work as well as his fightning ability. hopefully the winners from ultimate fighter will do well and we can see them near the top soon