• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do You Believe In Ghosts? -official Spooky Thread-

There's a goddamn ghost sitting next to me and trying to visit nasty websites I NEVER would see...
smilie.php

Honestly, I somehow do believe in ghosts.

:hatsoff: Jackson

ghosts, spirits... sure, as long as they stay the hell away from me

there was a ghost in the house i lived in when i was a teen 15-16 years old. didn't know it at the time we moved im but a man had died in the house. my room was in the front of the house. every other day when we would be sitting in the living room you would see a shadow walking from my room and down the hall. at frist we thought we were just seeing things. but one night as my friend and i were up late watching tv. out of the corner of our eyes we see this shadow but this time you can really see it. it was standing along the wall leaning on it's elbow. we just looked over at it and asked if it would like to sit down and watch tv with us. and the next thing that happen had us running to my room. this is true it came over and sat in between us.. we knew it was this only because the cushin on the couch sunk in... i don't think we ever ran so fast. but this ghost,spirit was never did anything to make us worry.

and now living in the house we just bought we think we might have a friend here to...

jod0565

Member, you member...
Official Spooky Thread - BOO!

Jizm said:
What said it was Ghosts causing the trouble?

Originally Posted by jod0565
I have had three "encounters" with "something" out of the ordinary and said it was ghosts causing the trouble.

It states clearly that I said it was ghosts, Jizm.
I think I may become the rep ghost for you. hehe

Max

Banned
JJzangel said:
there was a ghost in the house i lived in when i was a teen 15-16 years old. didn't know it at the time we moved im but a man had died in the house. my room was in the front of the house. every other day when we would be sitting in the living room you would see a shadow walking from my room and down the hall. at frist we thought we were just seeing things. but one night as my friend and i were up late watching tv. out of the corner of our eyes we see this shadow but this time you can really see it. it was standing along the wall leaning on it's elbow. we just looked over at it and asked if it would like to sit down and watch tv with us. and the next thing that happen had us running to my room. this is true it came over and sat in between us.. we knew it was this only because the cushin on the couch sunk in... i don't think we ever ran so fast. but this ghost,spirit was never did anything to make us worry.

and now living in the house we just bought we think we might have a friend here to...

that's an intresting read thanks for posting it :thumbsup:

c'mon people share all your "spooky" stories , its really fun to read. I will try to think one out for my self , but since my memory is really bad when im tired i will think one out tomorow

One of my earliest girlfriends, with whom I later "caught up" after losing touch after high school, claims to be a "medium." I personally think she's just NUTS now. lol

We caught up with each other online after she looked me up on my high school's alumni page. She came over to my place and we talked, had a good time, messed around, and then she told me all this "medium" stuff and that some guy (a spirit, she called him) in a white undershirt was standing in my hallway in my apartment, that he had died and then stayed in my place because the best times of his life had been in that apartment (I no longer live there, btw lol). She said he was no threat as a spirit, but that he was always there to try to relive his happiness when he was a "flesh creature." LOL!

I shrugged it off. We hooked up a few times, romped in bed a few times more after that, and then I sent her packing because she just got weirder and weirder. lol

Moral of the story: sometimes catching up with old friends is a bad idea. BOO! :rofl2:

member987

Closed Account
Nightfly said:
and then she told me all this "medium" stuff and that some guy (a spirit, she called him) in a white undershirt was standing in my hallway in my apartment, that he had died and then stayed in my place because the best times of his life had been in that apartment

Sounds very similar to the movie "The Others" with Nicole Kidman. Although, a very good movie imo, I certainly would not enjoy having a "sense" that spirits were around me. So, I guess to answer the question: No ghosts in my life :nanner:

Why do these 'ghosts' always turn out to be old ladies/children/ some bloke?
Why can't I be haunted by a busty blonde for once?.. ;)

jod0565

Member, you member...
Three of us were working on a Saturday once in this small room cleaning up years of ink build up on the floor. There was a large sink in the room. While we were cleaning the floor, the water from the faucet just turned on by it self - not just a lttle bit either. I turned the handle off and it took three full turns to shut it off. We decided the room was clean enough then.

4G63

Closed Account
Not even a little. same goes for Aliens, UFO's, vampires, werewolves, zombies, Micheal Jackson, any of those made-up-to-scare monsters.

I've never actually seen a "Ghost" but it doesn't say they don't exist. I've had many "things" happen, and it could have been "Ghosts", but just like the aliens
I don't think we are alone on this big blue marble

LOL

here's my story:
The home i live in was built by my grandparents in the 30's & occupied by another family until the 40's when my great aunt & uncle moved in. My g.aunt passed away in this house in the early 50's, from natural causes & the home was then rented out to other people over the next 14 years. Prior to my parents moving in to the house, before i was born, the house was vacant & my g.mother was in the house by herself. I believe it was 1964 or 65 when during the daylight hours she saw the figure of a woman in a white gown at the landing of my stairwell between the 2 floors. She (my g.m.) was in the living room app. 10-15 ft. away witnessing this, when the figure descended the steps & prior to reaching the 1st floor the fig. disipated.
The fig. was not seen again until early 1968 when i was 1 year old. My mother was playing with me on the living room floor, in the daytime. My back was to the staircase & my mom was facing it. She saw the exact same thing my g.m. had seen app. 4 years earlier. My mother & g.m. despised easch other, but there was 1 thing acc. to my mom they did agree on was that they both seen this. Fast forward 32 years.
Once again the fig. was not seen for years,until April 2000 to be exact. My now ex-girlfriend had just moved into the house a week earlier. It was a monday morning & i went off to work. Sara (the ex) was still @ home & not scheduled to go to work until later that morning. I was @ work about 2 hours when the phone rang. I answered it & it was her on the line, completely distraught. I told her to settle down & tell me whats wrong when she said she had seen something. She told me to come home right away & i did, which wasn't a problem since i only live a little over a mile from work.
Once i got inside she appeared to be more calm, but still quite edgy. She proceeded to describe to me what she saw & it matched exactly what my g.m. & mother had seen. When she started to tell me the story she was afraid i would think she was nut's, but when she seen the look on my face she realized i was aware of this phenomenon.
This completely confirmed my belief that there is something in my house. The reason being, my g.m. had been dead for 13 years & Sara had never met or spoke to my mother until late 2000 during the holiday season. Needless to say i never told her about it, quite honestly because i've never seen it & it was last seen in the late 60's.
So yes, i do believe in ghost's or unexplained phenomenon.