• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do You Believe In Ghosts? -official Spooky Thread-

Max

Banned
Now I know this is one of the most argumented topics there is along the side of Aliens existing, but it is something that has always caught my attention and I thought I would create a big topic on it.

Now myself I have never seen a ghost, but I do believe in them from the stories I have heard from close family and friends who I believe in 100% so without anymore dribbling...let me put the question to you..

DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOSTS?

monk.jpg

jod0565

Member, you member...
I have had three "encounters" with "something" out of the ordinary and said it was ghosts causing the trouble.

Max

Banned
jod0565 said:
I have had three "encounters" with "something" out of the ordinary and said it was ghosts causing the trouble.

Why what were your 3 encounters if you don't mind sharing?

This is a great topic as we get closer to Halloween, but "argumented" still isn't a word. :glugglug: Love ya, Maxell!

I've had some weird stuff happen to me in all my years, some of it I can't explain. Most of the time it was that old friend/enemy- the human imagination- which can do far worse things to you than outside forces.

Still, I can't explain everything weird that's ever happened, or that I've seen, so I'd say yes, I do believe in ghosts.

JW

Do ghosts belive in me?

I'd say I believe in spirits (good and bad, as lost souls), angels, and the like, but not "ghosts" as most people define them - aimless, purposeless entities with nothing to do but stir up trouble and roam hallways, move pictures on walls, and show up in reflections in people's photos. :eek: I don't buy that mess. lol :)

member20672

Closed Account
I don't dismiss the fact that ghosts are real, but until i or someone close to me experiences a ghostly spirit, i can't fully say i believe in them. Seeing is Believing

Yes i do believe in the spirit world, i think too many things go unexplained for there not to be another form of existence. Besides, maybe one day we will be able to figure out how to have sex with a ghost....whooo hooooooo....LOL

I tend not to, but my sister lived in a supposedly haunted dorm. She didn't think much of it until her second week there when her alarm clock radio turned on and the stations started changing back and forth (anolog type dial, too). My sister is not a cook, but I still find it hard to believe... who knows.

jod0565

Member, you member...
At work long ago (actually the three instances were at work), we wore hairnets - an electronics plant - and in this little room, I was writing in our passdown book. I felt a tug on my hairnet, so much that the hairnet raised on my forehead. I turned around so fast to catch who it was, but there was no one there - at all. I picked up my book and pen and got the heck outta there!

Max

Banned
jod0565 said:
At work long ago (actually the three instances were at work), we wore hairnets - an electronics plant - and in this little room, I was writing in our passdown book. I felt a tug on my hairnet, so much that the hairnet raised on my forehead. I turned around so fast to catch who it was, but there was no one there - at all. I picked up my book and pen and got the heck outta there!

Was the place said to be haunted ?

jod0565 said:
Your responses are so vague and ghostly its confusing which your referring to. What said it was Ghosts causing the trouble? Can someone make this guy a moderator already? - I mean shit, clearly he wants it.