• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do women age better than men?

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
I think we both age the same, but its our social PERCEPTIONS that differ. Women tend to find older men more attractive and more distinguished....men seem to prefer the younger gal. Its not that older women aren't attractive, its just the social preference for some reason. Women get wrinkles, so do men...women go grey, men go grey/bald...we both age at the same rates in general, its just how we perceive that aging that dictates who ages "better" than the other.

I think we both age the same, but its our social PERCEPTIONS that differ.
This ^^ I'd also like to add that some women are like fine wine.. the older they get, the better they look :)

I think we both age the same, but its our social PERCEPTIONS that differ. Women tend to find older men more attractive and more distinguished....men seem to prefer the younger gal. Its not that older women aren't attractive, its just the social preference for some reason. Women get wrinkles, so do men...women go grey, men go grey/bald...we both age at the same rates in general, its just how we perceive that aging that dictates who ages "better" than the other.

:dito:

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I have no idea what the OP is really asking... which is usually the case with his threads. :tongue: But since women tend to live longer than men on average, I guess they do age better. If he means looks wise, hey, that's pretty subjective. In the west, women wear makeup that's full of chemicals. So I'd say western women are affected more heavily by that than women who don't wear lots of makeup. I also think that men and women of different races and ethnicities age differently. A friend of mine was married to a Korean girl and she looked like she was 18 until she was about 35... and then she began aging rapidly! But anything to do with looks is usually pretty subjective.

Until 30 it's about the same. from 30-65 or so men age better than women, women get saggier, wrinklier, and less attractive much more quickly than men. After 65 women age much better than men, women live 5-10 years longer than men and this is the stage where men tend to sort of fall apart much quicker than women do.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
In general less.
From my world travels I conclude that most women just don't understand how to mature like a fine wine.
Those that do (and for once this is me admiring the fucking French) REALLY know how to pull it off.