• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do The Official Star Checked Members Reply To Pm's?

I know! Hilarious! I still get PMs from noob-type guys thinking I'm the woman or women in my avatar or signature picture and they ask all about me and tell me how hot I am and how in love they are, and if I'm ever in their city they want to meet me "just to say hi." LMFAO It's a riot. :D :rofl: :rolleyes:

Vegas Yankee said:
...Seriously, one time a newbie spotted my avatar and shot me a PM telling me how hot I was and everything. Ah, it felt good to be desired... :D

Brandi Love is awesome about replying to PM's (hugs and kisses babe!!!).....i have also sent a few to other SCM's, and have gotten replies (usually delayed, but it is understandable)

I would pm them...but the rejection would be too much :weeping:

seajraw

Official Checked Star Member
I will always respond to all my pm's it might take a day or 2 pending on work but when Im not shooting Im on the computer answering fan mail. and emailing sneak peak dirty emails to all the good boys and girls hehehe

jasonk282

Banned
I have gotten responces from Vanessa Blue, Eva Anglina etc.... so yes they do. Just don't be rude to them and they will respond

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
So, you're saying sending 500 pictures of close-ups of my penis is not a good idea? Shoot. Wish I knew that before hand.

They don't answer their fan PM's. They forward me their messages and have me write up suitable responses.

Spleen

Banned?
The question should be; Do I bother replying to messages OSCMs send me?

I have PMed a few. Still no response from one of them.. but it was only a couple days ago. It was polite one that does not require a response either though. Had one that I PMed and she happened to be on PMed me right back and asked me some questions of her own. Quite loved it to be honest.

Patrick_S

persona non grata
The only times i have sent any PM´s to OSCM´s is when they have contacted me first which have happened 3-4 times (and every time it´s had something to do with graphic design).

Just wondering like becasue I know I have sent a few out regarding different matters and never had any replies from...is it becasue they are too busy...or arn't they allowed to reply to the normal "joe average" :1orglaugh

I've been chit-chatting with Bree Olson :nanner: