• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Devon / Devin / Devin Striker

I just downloaded that scene and the spank factor on a scale of 1-10 is like a 2. I've been a huge Devon forever because she is so hot but this and some of her other newer scenes is just seems like she's not into it just going thru the motions. Her blowjob skills have never impressed me it's like she doesn't like sucking dick and at the end there is a semi cum dodge.
In her earlier stuff she a gave off this vibe like she was being taken advantage of that was a real turn on she would just do that squealing thing she does which was hot. :2 cents::2 cents::2 cents:

I just downloaded that scene and the spank factor on a scale of 1-10 is like a 2. I've been a huge Devon forever because she is so hot but this and some of her other newer scenes is just seems like she's not into it just going thru the motions. Her blowjob skills have never impressed me it's like she doesn't like sucking dick and at the end there is a semi cum dodge.
In her earlier stuff she a gave off this vibe like she was being taken advantage of that was a real turn on she would just do that squealing thing she does which was hot. :2 cents::2 cents::2 cents:

I would rate it higher than that, but I would agree with you about her cock sucking skills. That was one area where she was always lacking.

In this scene you can see right off that her ass isn't what it used to be, so she loses points there. But once she's on her back taking the dick she looks nearly flawless. And I thought she really took a pounding and fucked him back. I didn't hardly see her flinch when the cum hit her face either...she's still a trooper ;)

I'd give it an 8 out of 10.

Still hotter than most girls in the biz!

i cant stand all the plastic surgery to the face...not just on devon but on all these girls.....my best example is holly body, she was way hotter before going under the knife, and it looks like devon is on the same route

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
How To Marry A Millionaire--the busboy scene. Probably her best BJ scene.:thumbsup: