• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Detroit Pistons-nba Champs

^ my bad

la%20fans2.jpg

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

I was sitting around today reading an article about the Pistons (I was bored, really, really bored to be reading about the God damn NBA), and they mentioned the days of old in Detroit with the Bad Boys. I was instantly reminded of the time, when the Bulls, lead by MJ, started their run, and knocked the Pistons out of the playoffs. I remember the majority of the Pistons walking out on the game before it ended, and not even acknowledging the Bulls. I was so happy to see the Pistons lose after that. Its no wonder why Detroit has the worst fans.

Phil77

Banned
Nope proven that Philadelphia has the worst fans, they booed Santa by throwing snowballs at him, they cheered when Michael Irvin broke his neck (former Cowboy), they also cheered when Veterans stadium was demolished and said the mayor was full of shit for tearing it down.

Dirty Sanchez said:

Beyond that, the owner of the Pistons, also owns the WNBA Champs (I don't watch the NBA, why the hell would I watch bitch ball?)

Sorry but this made me fall out of my chair laughing. Possibly quote of the week :D :D :D

MightyKrendall said:
You've never been to Philly.

Philly fans may be bad, but atleast they are supportive.

In the 80's, the Pistons were at the top of their game, and the city loved them. Meanwhile, downtown, the Wings sucked, and nobody cared. The 90's brought a reversal of roles, and the Pistons were the outcasts, and Detroit named itself "Hockeytown". Now, even though the Wings payroll is the highest in the league, they have failed the last two years to make it out of their conference. All of a sudden, the Pistons are World Champs, and they are beloved again, and the fans/media/people of Motown have thrown out their Wings shirts and hats, and are now clearly back on the Pistons bandwagon.

Sad, truly and pathetically sad.

And you just described the way it is with most sports cities... is there a point or do you have something against the city of Detroit.