• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Why does everyone think she is stupid?, she seems to be making a damn good living.

Just curious.

i have to wonder the same thing. how many people here have sat down and had a conversation with the woman? none.
and hey guys, she probably makes more money having her picture taken and travelling to places you'll probably never go.

I've read she speaks a few languages ( and we know for sure she speaks Czech and English) so she can't be that dumb.

I think the airhead thing is likely all an act anyway.

now show us your tits Denise! :mad:

;)

Wow!!! She was born in the czech republic and raised in the US and can speak both languages...she must be some kind of genius! Did sombody call 'Ripleys believe it or not' yet, I'm sure theyre going to want to hear this amazing story.

Wow!!! She was born in the czech republic and raised in the US and can speak both languages...she must be some kind of genius! Did sombody call 'Ripleys believe it or not' yet, I'm sure theyre going to want to hear this amazing story.

You are soooooooooo funnylooking...

Why don't you go piss and moan in the thread of your goddess Sonnet, that very talented musician...
:hatsoff:

I've read she speaks a few languages ( and we know for sure she speaks Czech and English) so she can't be that dumb.

I think the airhead thing is likely all an act anyway.

now show us your tits Denise! :mad:

;)

I've said this before , she just act fake. The more she act dumb as a door knob, the more men will fall for her and she proves that with some of the men on this board.:1orglaugh If I'm not mistaking, the women have a degree in physique therapy.

Dude, she wasn't raised in the U.S. learn your fact before you open your damn mouth. And she speak more than 2 languages.

who................the...............fuck.................cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i aint on here to know about these girl's education level, language capabilities, or job credentials. If you are, go on her site, email her, and ask for a resume for fuck sake

who................the...............fuck.................cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i aint on here to know about these girl's education level, language capabilities, or job credentials. If you are, go on her site, email her, and ask for a resume for fuck sake
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I did that but after taking an hour to try and explain to her what a resume was, I was ready to put a gun to my head. Maybe you could give it a shot.

tercero

Banned

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Holy Fark. I was born in Canada. I speak English, French and sign language :thefinger. I'm a triple threat.

"And she speak more than 2 languages.".

You mean "speaks" as in a plural, or "speak" like a dog "ruff"?

Lot's of up tight dudes on this thread. I guess if you don't get laid (ever) it'll make you a bit cross when someone derides your right hand fantasy chick.

drifter75

Banned
I did that but after taking an hour to try and explain to her what a resume was, I was ready to put a gun to my head. Maybe you could give it a shot.

But first you had to pay 25 euros for site membership, because you can't write her not being a member to her site. :)
BTW, could a member fan on this forum send her the link to this thread ? :1orglaugh

wow this is fuckin ridiculous lol , you guys are making this thread stay on the top of the page and people are clicking on it thinking some new pics or something about her is up, pretty funny, 96 pages about of when is she going to show her tits lol