• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

drifter75

Banned
Com' on dude, you are just bothering, you seem to know much about measurements and perfection in the human body, that is so fuckin objective and really bad when talking about beauty, surely you are the type of guy that says:fu@k punk because they can't really play real music!!!! or goth girls with tatoos and piercings are awful because their style doesn't belong to measure or "official beuty'', and I am not crazy about Milani, but surely she is awesome. Dude, measurements are for University and Academic world (note: I am still studying at the University), so I hope you don't really to bring measurements to this world, they don't really belong here, why can't you just say: Ok, I don't like her, or: I just simply prefer ..., as simple as that.

Yeah, I said it that simple ! I jut said she had short legs ! And then I was assaulted by her fans. It seems one can't write negative on her here. Is this a fan-club or something ?

"This woman probably reads these comments." Oh, how touching
yeah, I kinda thought so. :)
I wrote You were crazy NOT about HER FACE, but about HER, period.
Yes, my mistake. Same reply though: don't tell me what I think. I am not 'crazy' about any woman I don't personally know.
Actually, I was more bugged at your condescending remarks to the other poster then at your description of Denise Milani.
And I haven't offended You, but You have me.
Good. That was the intent.
Say "jerk" in face to Your boss or Your buddies. It's easy to write it anonymously on screen to someone thousands of kilometres away.
Fine, then pm me your cell number and I'll do it to you personally.:)

drifter75

Banned
yeah, I kinda thought so. :) Yes, my mistake. Same reply though: don't tell me what I think. I am not 'crazy' about any woman I don't personally know.
Actually, I was more bugged at your condescending remarks to the other poster then at your description of Denise Milani. Good. That was the intent.Fine, then pm me your cell number and I'll do it to you personally.:)

You had the last word. You're the last man standing. Congratulations. Surely Denise Milani will give You a medal of honour.

You had the last word. You're the last man standing. Congratulations. Surely Denise Milani will give You a medal of honour.

Hey man, I'm not trying to be an asshole. But if you're gonna come on here and publicly insult real people and (worse) condescend to members that are just making harmless comments then you have to expect people to take exception to those posts.

No big deal.

I agree with the fact that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, NOT to be measured with a ruler and compared to a standard. If the last is the case, no woman on earth is pretty but the real plastic Barbie......
It's nice there are as many types of women as there are admirers with unique taste, pity it has to be diminished by someone rather comparing people to standard measurements than to overall appearance.

Nuff said...

The way I see it guys is like this:
If you like to look at her pics, then do so, and show your appreciation in this thread. If you don't like her, or don't like the fact that she isn't getting her tits out, then move on to a model who does get her tits out and leave this thread to those who do appreciate her. :2 cents:

drifter75

Banned
Hey man, I'm not trying to be an asshole. But if you're gonna come on here and publicly insult real people and (worse) condescend to members that are just making harmless comments then you have to expect people to take exception to those posts.

No big deal.

I've never insulted anybody here. Unless You take for insult saying someone has short legs or is cynical or hasn't seen great legs or doesn't read with comprehension. :)

I've never insulted anybody here. Unless You take for insult saying someone has short legs or is cynical or hasn't seen great legs or doesn't read with comprehension. :)

I said 'condescend', not 'insult'.

I have hyjacked this thread too much already. I am done with this.

Breasts?

wtf are you all blabbering about?
Just LOOK at those big titties!
:eek:
I'm blabbering about that ultra-slender, but somewhat wider, ultra-hourglass.
Oh, she has breasts? Oh, some think they are fake? I really could care less -- perfect body.

And one fucking hot looker of a brunette while we're at it. ;)

If we could take a break from the sniping for a second--
Sometime in the last 24 hours, this thread joined a VERY exclusive club on Freeones....

View #1,000,000

This came along in a record time; in 3 years and 3 months-- many older threads still won't catch up for a while at their rate.
Example-- the Danni Ashe thread dates back to 2000, and sits just past 200,000. Sydney Moon's is almost as old, and is at 338,000. Only a few like Erica Campbell's have surpassed this point.
I knew when I first spotted this woman, she was something special, and that's why I almost immediately opened up this thread here. Yeah, someone else probably would have done it a few days or weeks later, but I'm glad that I did.
You can keep arguing over Denise's next career moves, but count me as one who can appreciate what she's done so far, even if I hope for more.
Dare yourself not to look --- you can't do it; that's why this thread won't slow down. :hatsoff:

nicee:D