• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Its obviously not her...she has a book and appears to be reading it. There are no pictures so that book is way too advanced for her. No doubt that its fake.

Even though it's mean, it's funny.

I don't think it's Denise either. I wish she'd come back and show us exactly what she'd look like topless on the beach so we could compare and be sure that that chick isn't her.

Even though it's mean, it's funny.

I don't think it's Denise either. I wish she'd come back and show us exactly what she'd look like topless on the beach so we could compare and be sure that that chick isn't her.

The woman's face in that picture is so far off the mark from being Denise, I can't believe anyone would actually think it's her. I guess they're too distracted by something else to even notice her face, though. Probably the unflattering baseball cap :rolleyes:

The woman's face in that picture is so far off the mark from being Denise, I can't believe anyone would actually think it's her. I guess they're too distracted by something else to even notice her face, though. Probably the unflattering baseball cap :rolleyes:

I still want Denise to post her own topless picture of her at the beach so we can compare.

I know it's not new, but believe it or not, I don't remember seeing this set:

http://www.kontraband.com/pics/18991/Mega-Denise-Milani/?gpage=19#show

Anyway, it features Denise wearing a black bra and showing as much boob as possible without seeing nipple.

Last edited:

AlaeNoctis

Banned
Last edited:
Ever heard of the search function on this forum?
It would have taken you here and you could have asked that question....

EDIT: THreads merged. Circular link deleted.

Last edited by a moderator: