• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Ok everyone it is time to have the traditional page discussion of why she doesn't go nude!!!!!! Because if someone doesnt start complaining about it, it just wouldnt feel like the Denise Milani thread anymore. So lets go!!!

lol she will go nude but only when she feels she has to I bet she's already taken nudes and is just saving them or she won't because she's lied to the American people and got implants and doesn't want to expose the scar.

Has anyone managed to find out her real age yet? She has got to be in her 30s, not that it's a problem I just want to know for sure. Also is she married or not? People keep hinting that she may be married. I need to know.

Has anyone managed to find out her real age yet? She has got to be in her 30s, not that it's a problem I just want to know for sure. Also is she married or not? People keep hinting that she may be married. I need to know.
She is really 28 years old

And yes , she really is married. I've been told by someone close to her and knows her very well, she only married because of green card. :)

wait a minute, I just answered to a troll...

And how would you know?.

Great comeback, I guess we just have to believe you, right? beeing the big "Insider" you are:rofl:

Proper grammar would be a good start for trustworthiness, but I guess you are too busy meeting with the missus and her pals.

Altough, after providing so much evidence of your undisputable connection to Ms. Milani, who am I to question the verity of your information.

DNFTT:sleep:

SHE IS MARRIED!!!

Ok, I think this may well be the difinitive answer to the question of her being married, from the mouth of Denise herself, no less!

I'm pretty sure, although I may be wrong, that she says "my husband....." in this video at 2:34. I can't tell what she says after these two words but someone else says "WHAT?!" immediately afterwards. She obviously realized what she said and shut up straight away.

Take a listen and see what you think....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JEW8Ut5ER8

Great comeback, I guess we just have to believe you, right? beeing the big "Insider" you are:rofl:

Proper grammar would be a good start for trustworthiness, but I guess you are too busy meeting with the missus and her pals.

Altough, after providing so much evidence of your undisputable connection to Ms. Milani, who am I to question the verity of your information.

DNFTT:sleep:

Yeah, You're a troll . You just proved it. Plus I looked up your profile, you seem to only pop up on this board, just to insult someone and you've been a member since 2006 with only 36 post...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She's nice, but maybe we might recognise her with her clothes OFFFFFFFFF